Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 11:05:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: needs relationship bars tweak  (Read 2093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Daphne

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2011, 02:35:01 pm »

I had a hack installed for a long time on the base game that enabled me e.g. to drag the needs bars without having to use the boolprop cheat every session. Apparently, it got removed after reinstalling the whole stuff with the expansions. Does anybody know where I can get it from?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 07:30:29 pm »

You can add the line activating debug mode to your userstartup.cheat if you have one.

The hack you're talking about was probably See Them 2. Be careful if you already have a userstartup.cheat as this mod overwrites it. Make sure you make a backup of your userstartup.cheat first so you can restore any other commands you had in there yourself. Or just edit it yourself, as I said above.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 08:39:30 pm »

See Them 2 enables the testing cheats from the configuration file.  You could either add the boolprop cheat to your userStartup.cheat file yourself or enable testing cheats in game and not disable them.  Results are the same either way.
Daphne

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 05:56:20 am »

Thanks Engram and Ancienthighway!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: