Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 02:42:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1355 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Maripics

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2011, 04:41:13 pm »

Hello. I use inteen. I have several other mods, most downloaded from here. I'm having a huge problem. Whenever I create teen sims, their job thing is fine. When they turn into adults, it just gets erased. Not like they had no job. I make them get a job, and it just doesn't shows up. The "thing" I'm talking about is the screen that says your work days, work hours and wich habilities you need to get promoted. It gets all clean. Not unnemployed. There's nothing. When I create adult sims, it works fine. The first time I saw it, i thought it was because the girl had a job when she was a teenager. So i made another sim, with no job as a teen. It happened the very same thing. I really don't want to re-install the game. Help, please?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 08:30:33 pm »

First, please be a bit more descriptive with your title. "Help!" doesn't give any hint of what your problem is about. Look at the other threads and you'll see some great examples.

Second, read the stickies. Particularly this one, with the title in all caps. Wink We do not offer Inteen support. If your problem is related to Inteen, ask at the site where it's hosted, please. Otherwise, we are always happy to help.

Thread locked

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: