Insimenator.org
June 03, 2024, 08:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF houses or lots with ready made families in  (Read 2052 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maraduzza

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:18:53 pm »

please help i have been searching on google for lots to download with families in so i can fill my hood up so i can get more people visiting my sim owned restaurant
any ideas?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:03:07 pm »

Why not do the safer choice (as in the one less likely to blow up your game), and just download houses and sims, make families, and move them in?

Ready-made families can quite possibly mess up your neighborhoods, and quite possibly result in a BFBVFS (or game crash, if you're not familiar with the term). They've got orphan memories and relationships, which could be a danger in a new neighborhood, and certainly in another game on anohter computer.

The only safe ready-made houses that includes families are the ones already in the family bin when you install the game or the EP. Likewise, the only safe sims to download are the ones cloned and packed with Bodyshop (especially if extracted with SimPE). Houses should be safe as long as the uploaded version has not had a family living there.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:11:49 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:38:41 pm »

Theraven's advice , as always , is very sound. Don't risk messing up your hood with families already packaged in lots. Another item that will help you fill up your restaurant can be found here...http://simwardrobe.com/ go to Sims 2 , objects , business facilitators and grab the customer limit adjustor. It is really useful , keep in mind that your computer specs will be the final decider of how many sims can be on a lot at the same time. Just experiment until you find a good number. Good luck!
maraduzza

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:02:25 pm »

great thanks for the info peeps  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: