Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 10:34:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Party Problems  (Read 2926 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
violetblaze

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2012, 04:17:15 pm »

Hi! When I'm making f.e a wedding party, I can invite only 2 people. Why is this, and how can i fix it? Thanks for helping!

Mea
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:40:44 pm »

Well, in order to help we would need some more information from you. What EPs/SPs do you have? Do you have an mods/hacks in your game? What are your computer specs?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
violetblaze

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 02:35:40 am »

EPs: Seasons, Apartment Life, Bon Voyage, Free Time, and no Sp. I have a free clothes (Hacked Coath Hook or something like that) hack. My computer specs are: Intel Celeron processor 1.40 GHz, 303 MB RAM, Mobile Intel 915 GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 10:10:44 am »

My computer specs are: Intel Celeron processor 1.40 GHz, 303 MB RAM, Mobile Intel 915 GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family.

Ah, OK. Sadly, the problem lies within your computer, as it doesn't quite meet the minimum requirements for AL (your latest EP). I suspected it might be problem, though I was hoping it was a less expensive fix (like a mod interfering with your game). Your game will only allow you to invite guests based upon your computer specs, particularly your processor.

Here are the minimum requirements (taken from the Sims 2 site):

1.8 Ghz processor (2.4 for Vista)
    512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista)
    Windows(R) Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000 Operating System.
    8x or faster CD/DVD drive
    At least 1.5 GB of additional hard drive space (5.0 GB total is required if installing both The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Apartment Life at the same time.)
    A T&L-capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
violetblaze

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:45:43 pm »

Hmm... At least I know the reason why. A big thank you! Unfortunalety I can't afford a new laptop right now (it's a weak and old one, but The Sims 2 runs very very fast with less ep-s, and the graphics are good too, at maximum.) So... How to solve the problem? I'm not throwing big parties, only just V.I.P-s with less (and better Grin) sims. :DDD Poor Sims. They have to give up the big and glamorous meet-a-thousand-people-during-a-single-night partying.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: