Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:04:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me please  (Read 1206 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Buer

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2023, 10:49:02 pm »

Hello Sims lovers!
I live in Ukraine and there is a war and bombings in my country now. I am disabled and live on a pension, but the pension is small and I cannot pay what I want. In this regard, I ask you to help me.
Linda is willing to make hockey jerseys from scratch i.e. make new meshes for these hockey jerseys but for $35. If you are interested in this topic and you also love hockey, then please contact Linda and pay her 35 dollars.

Hockey jersey theme:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,115706.msg1630618/

Here is a link to contact Linda:
https://www.tumblr.com/lindasims2
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2023, 05:32:29 pm »

Just as a FYI, but there has been a lot of issues regarding Lindasim recently. I have doubts you'll find someone who is willing to pay that much for maybe one or two meshes. Plus, they're known for making very high-poly meshes, and not always with the best playability (often better for taking pictures and simple posing).

You're likely better off finding someone else to take your request, or maybe finding some meshes that would work. I'm sure there's something usable available already, possibly even ingame.

Maybe you could even try recoloring them yourself - these would likely be good beginner projects, since you have several full textures to work with (you can get a few photo editing programs for free, such as Gimp) 

There's not a lot of activity here at Insim of late. You can give it a try over at GoS (Wishing Tree), but make sure to read the rules in that topic, because they're somewhat strict on how to write a request, and what's allowed in it (pictures, description, etc.)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Buer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 04:23:40 pm »

Hockey Jersey-top by AdeLana

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ny7f8ymgz5dy5xr/AdeLana_HockeyJersey-top.rar/file

AdeLana has made hockey jerseys for the following teams with the names of hockey legends:

Valeriy Kharlamov (USSR, number 17)
Mario Lemieux (Canada, number 66)
Dmytro Khristich (Ukraine, number eight)
Keith Tkachuk (USA, number 7)
Vladislav Tretiak (CSKA Moscow, number 20)
Wayne Gretzky (Los Angeles Kings, number 99)
Pavel Bure (Russia, number 10)
Arizona Coyotes
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:00:41 pm by Buer » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: