Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 02:34:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 116081 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2006, 04:12:32 pm »

I wish Morgan would just knock on the door and go "Hi Mom hi Dad its me Im home" and they would go "MORGAN!! We love you come in and have a cracker!!"

LAX is whats up.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2006, 04:36:35 pm »

damn me, I can't believe I just sat here and cried like a baby over this!!

Flid ............ I'm NOT impressed ...........

well I am, of course I am, but I'm not ... if you know what I mean :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2006, 04:45:23 pm »

Quote from: oddball011
I wish Morgan would just knock on the door and go "Hi Mom hi Dad its me Im home" and they would go "MORGAN!! We love you come in and have a cracker!!"

Ahahaha! I know!

...but just ONE cracker. After that she's on her own again.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2006, 05:10:43 pm »

Flid, what are you doing to us!!!

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
omgitsamelia

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2006, 10:34:31 pm »

I feel so horrible for Morgan.  She had Adam and everything was going great and then it suddenly all went down the drain. Now shes all alone and its so sad!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2006, 01:59:39 am »

And to think if Melody had kept her pointy, warty nose out of the picture, everything would be fine.

But then again, knowing Flid's reputation, I'm sure he'd find some way of twisting it horribly.. >.>
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2006, 06:11:21 pm »

The alarm chimed relentlessly on the side table. Morgan groaned as she was pulled from her dream and reached over to silence it.

It had been just over a month since she last saw Adam or Melody. She tried not to think about him or what they could have had. Going over and over it in her mind wouldn’t do her any good. Adam belonged to Melody now; she just had to accept it.

Grudgingly she heaved herself out of her bed. She had found her self a job in a clothes shop. It didn’t pay much, but it was enough to feed her. She liked her boss though, Kirsten. She was young too, no older than 25 Morgan guessed, but she was from a totally different life style. A life where you always had a family to go back to, or if you were lonely you could just pick up the phone and talk to your father for a chat.

Sighing Morgan started her usual routine of getting up, jumping in the shower and then eating her bowl of cereal before running out the door. Though lately she had been skipping breakfast. The thought of it making her stomach turn. By lunch time she was normally starving and ready to go back to bed.

The shop was bright and cheerful, with soft lilac paper decorating the walls and dresses that hung from hangers lavishly displaying their high price tags.

As normal Kirsten was behind the counter going through the latest invoice and checking in the newest delivery.

"Morning" called Morgan cheerfully as she walked past and headed to the staff room to dump her bag.
"Hey Morgan." said Kirsten not even looking up from her list.

The bell on the door chimed annoyingly as Morgan came back out into the shop. The chimes seemed to go right through her grating harshly inside her head.

Maybe she was coming down with a cold, she thought to her self. Even after a full night sleep her body was feeling tired and exhausted.

Maybe it was just down to all the stress of everything that had happened with Adam and Melody. She just didn’t know.

Morgan smiled politely as two women entered the shop, she could deal with her problems later.

"Would you like any help?" Morgan asked in the politest voice she could manage.
"Yes please,” said the older woman who Morgan assumed must have been the mother of the other one. "Do you......"

Morgan didn’t hear the rest of what the woman said, it was as if someone had suddenly put a muffle over the woman’s mouth.

Morgan’s head felt light as if she was coming out of herself. Little black spots began to form over her eyes, fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

Something hard and solid smashed into her side causing her jaw to clamp down and slam her teeth into each other.

"Morgan? Can you hear me?" a voice in the distance called to her. She wanted to reach out and touch it, but she couldn’t.

The voice changed as her name was called again. "Morgan?"
She heard the familiarity of Kirsten’s voice calling her.

"Morgan, answer me. Are you ok?"
She tried to move but her head felt so heavy. What was she doing on the floor?
"I.. er." she started, but the confusion in her head made her loose track of what she was trying to say.

Morgan lifted her head again sending the pain of hundreds of little pins through her temples.

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2006, 07:39:23 pm »

oooooh! I hate being left hanging like that!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2006, 11:49:18 pm »

that is a bad place to leave a cliffhanger lol.
 what is happening to morgan?
shall we all start doing the update chat?
we need mooooorrrreeeee

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2006, 08:51:20 am »

Ohhh man now what? Good Gods above and below. What can I say? I will be patient and wait for the next installment.

Flid you are a beast. LOL :rofl:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2006, 09:37:14 am »

Morgan held the heal of her hands over her eyes to help ease the pain with darkness. Slowly it ebbed away allowing her to think clearly again. She lowered her hands and scanned the faces watching her.

"I'm ok, just a funny turn."
"Just a funny turn?" asked Kirsten shocked at how easily Morgan was dismissing this.
“I’ll be fine in a minute. Its happened before, it’ll pass.” Said Morgan as she attempted to get up. “Can I just take five minutes out back? Then I’ll be alright.”
“Er.. yeah sure.” Replied Kirsten, not quite sure if she should send Morgan home or to the doctors.

The two women and Kirsten watched as Morgan walked unsteadily to the staff door.
“She should get checked out.” Said the older woman.
“Yeah, you try telling her.” Said Kirsten. “She can be stubborn when she wants to be.”

“Anyway, have you seen anything you like?” asked Kirsten. She hoped that if she could get these two out that no one else would come in and she could close the shop for a few minutes while she sorted Morgan out.

Morgan sat on the black sofa at the back and leant her head back. She could feel her body starting to cool down again after her episode. This was the third time this had happened now. She didn’t want to go to the doctor though. The thought of her talking to any kind of official person scared the hell out of her.

She looked up as Kirsten came through the door. “How you doing Morgan?” asked Kirsten. “Felling better?”
“Yeah it was nothing really.” She heard her self lying. She knew it must be something, but to admit it to Kirsten would mean she would have to admit it too her self.

“So how many times as this happened?” asked Kirsten.
Morgan looked down; she knew the answer would make Kirsten lecture her. “This is the third time.” She muttered.
“Third time? Morgan you have to get your self checked out.”
“I’m fine honestly. It passes.”

“Oh yeah you look fine to me, your face is all flushed, you looked red hot before and on top of that you passed out for no reason.”
Morgan looked down at the ground. She knew Kirsten was right, but she didn’t want to hear it.

“There’s more to this isn’t there?” asked Kirsten. “You’ve not just been passing out have you?”
“Well…”

“Well? Well what.”
Morgan took a deep breath. “No. I have been tired and erm…”
“And?”
“And I can’t eat at the moment. Every time I do or even think about it turns my stomach.”

Kirsten sighed. “You should go to the doctors. Would you like me to take you?”
“No!” said Morgan a little more abrupt than she had meant to. “I mean no thank you.”

They sat in silence for a while. Kirsten could see that Morgan wasn’t well. If only she would do something about it.

Kirsten stomach dropped as it suddenly dawned on her. She had felt like this, she knew what this could be. But Morgan? No was it possible?
“Morgan?” she said cautiously afraid of Morgan’s reaction to her next question.
 “Are you pregnant?”

Morgan’s eyes quickly snapped on Kirsten’s. Pregnant? No.
“That’s impossible I don’t even have a boyfriend. I haven’t even slept….” Her sentence trailed off as memories of Christmas night came back to her. Her night with Adam. God it couldn’t be.

Morgan’s bottom lip started to tremble. This couldn’t be happening, just when she was getting him out of her life there was a possibility she could be carrying his child. No no it can’t be true they only slept together twice. She couldn’t have got pregnant that easily.

Morgan got up and thought it over. No this couldn’t be happening that couldn’t be the reason, Kirsten saw the horror on Morgan’s face and went over to her pulling her into her arms. “It’ll be ok Morgan.” She said. “You take the afternoon off, go to the chemist, do a test and then come back when you feel up to it.”

“You’re assuming I am, like we already know.”
“I have had three babies, I know the signs and you have them. If your not then get your self to the doctor because something is wrong. Now get your coat and take the rest of the day off.”

Morgan shook her head; she was not going to accept this. No way. “I am ok, I’ll stay.”
“Morgan!”
“No Kirsten. Please I am alright now. Just let me get back to work.”

Kirsten sat back down and sighed. She tried, but if Morgan wouldn’t listen then there was nothing she could do about it.

The day dragged by. Morgan just couldn’t keep her thoughts away room what Kirsten had said, no mater how hard she tried.

She sat behind the till staring out the window when the last customer came in. Morgan didn’t even notice, she didn’t bother to lift her head. Kirsten had gone to the bank to drop of some of the day’s money before closing.

“Didn’t realise people got paid to stare out of the window.” Said the customer who had approached the counter.
Morgan looked round, it took a second for her to register the woman stood in front of her.
“Hello Morgan.”
“Melody.”

“I was wondering if you could help me.” Said Melody with a smile. “With it being Valentines day in couple of weeks, I am looking for some special underwear.”
She watched as Morgan tried to hide her feelings from her face and smiled to her self as she saw her failing.
“With it being Valentines,” she continued. “I am going to propose.”

Kirsten walked back into the shop just in time to see Morgan stop her self from being sick and running out to the back of the store.
“Well that was rude.” Said Melody.
Kirsten walked over to her and gave her an apologetic smile. “I am sorry about that; she hasn’t been feeling well for the last couple of days. How can I help you?”

Morgan leant over the bowl of the toilet her stomach giving dry heaves as she tried to throw up the pain. Bitch, bitch she screamed over and over in her head. Of all the days to come in and do that she chose this one.

Why couldn’t they just move away so she had no chance of seeing any of them, especially Melody. Then she wouldn’t have to watch them together. What if they had a child? What if Melody did propose and he accepted.

God this was stupid.

She went over to the sink and splashed cold water on her face. One thing at a time. She had to know if she was pregnant. Hiding wasn’t going to make it go away. On the way home she could stop at the chemist and get a test. Know one has to know after al. She wouldn’t have to tell Adam, she could be the one to move away. Move away and start fresh.

Kirsten had closed up and Melody was gone when Morgan came out from the back. “You ok?” asked Kirsten.
“Yeah, sorry about that. I’ll get off now if that’s ok?”
“Course it is. And if you don’t feel any better tomorrow, don’t you dare come to work.” She said laughing.

“Night Kirsten.”
“Night Morgan, you take care.”

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2006, 11:57:33 am »

O.M.G.
Flid!!!!
Update please!!!! I dont come on for like 3 days and everything important happens!!!
(MOrgans baby(if she is pregnant and doesnt have a misscaraige) will be such a cutie !!!Im hoping for a boy lol)

LAX is whats up.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2006, 12:27:29 pm »

Melody is the biggest b***h of all times. Rubbing Morgans nose in the fact she has Adam and is now proposing.. Gods what a dispicable rotten thing to do. I hope Morgan has a beautiful child. She deserves that much anyways.

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2006, 12:36:49 pm »

IF she has a child , Adam better be there with her , or maybe an even hotter guy who isnt blinded by Melody and will care for her!
(Flid if the baby is a boy will you name it Callum? Please its a nice name)

LAX is whats up.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2006, 04:11:14 pm »

Morgan sat at the kitchen table staring at the little pink box. In less than five minutes she would know if she was pregnant or not. She had stopped off on the way home and forced her self to buy a test before she had chance to change her mind. But sat looking at it on the table just made it all seem too real.

What am I doing? She thought. I can’t be pregnant this is just stupid.
She picked the box up and turned it over and over in her hand. Two lines for positive and one line for negative. Easy.

Then why did it just seem so hard to do?

Forcing her self she grabbed the box and walked into the bathroom. It wasn’t hard, she could do this.

Her chest was banging so hard after she had read the instructions over and over and eventually take the test. She stared at the little white stick praying for just one line to arrive.

3 minutes the box said, but this felt like a life time. The seconds seemed to have slowed down to an almost stop on her watch.

Loud banging on the door made her jump. She quickly checked her watch again. 1 Minute. “Come on come on” she said out loud willing the line to appear.

A second lot of banging echoed around the flat. Morgan stuck the test on the back of the sink in frustration. She would get rid of whoever was at the door and then the test would be ready. Two birds, one stone.

It was probably just Kirsten anyway, wanting to check that she was ok. She opened the door ready to tell Kirsten everything was fine with her best smile, but as she opened the door her face dropped.
“What do you want?” she said as Melody’s perfect white smile greeted her.
“Can I come in?” asked Melody.
“No you can’t.” Melody ignored her and walked straight into the flat. “Did you not hear me? I said no,”
“Oh I heard you Morgan, I just wasn’t listening.”

“What do you want?”
“Look I wont beat around the bush here. I want you out of Adams life.”
“I am not in his life anymore.”
“Oh yes you are. He still pays your rent doesn’t he?”

“So that’s it you want me to pay for my self? Fine, deal, now go.”
“Oh Morgan as if it is that easy, the minute you stop accepting the payments he is going to be round her like a shot.”
“So what do you want me to do about it?”

Morgan watched curiously as Melody rummaged around her handbag. “Here take this.”
“What is it?” said Morgan as she reached for the paper.
“It’s a cheque. £10,000 for you to move and start a fresh on the condition that you don’t tell Adam where you are or contact him again.”

Morgan looked at the cheque. She could certainly use the money, but could she just wipe Adam out totally. He wasn’t in her life at the moment, but at least she still had the option of seeing him if she wanted. But this, this was final.

“I can’t take it. Give the money back to daddy.” Said Morgan thrusting the cheque back into Melody’s hand.
“You can’t have him Morgan so why not take the money and run?”
“Because I don’t need you to buy me off. I have already told Adam I don’t want to see him that’s enough. I will stop the rent money from him too.”

“Don’t make any rash decisions Morgan. With Adams money stopping what would you live on? Will you go back to being on the street?” said Melody. “You think about it while I use your bathroom.”

Melody was down the hall and into the bathroom before Morgan had chance to register what was about to happen. Oh god no. Please don’t let her see.

Morgan ran to the bathroom door and knocked. “Melody I want you to leave. I’ll accept.”
Just please don’t see what's on the sink she thought to her self.
“Melody come on. I said ok, now go. Please.” She said almost pleading.

Melody came out of the bathroom and smiled. “I knew you’d change your mind.”
“Yeah well you made a point ok. Now will you just go?”
“Ah come on, don’t you want a chat for old time’s sake?”
“No I want you to leave. Don’t act like we are friends Melody, we never have been and never will be. Now just go.”

“I would.” Said Melody, “But I would rather watch your face when you see that your test is positive.” Melody lifted up Morgan’s test and flashed it in front of her face so she could see the two lines.

Morgan swallowed hard as her world came crashing down.
“I think you will defiantly be needing my cheque now wont you?” Laughed Melody as she threw the test on the floor and sauntered out of the flat.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: