Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 09:57:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billy Joe Armstrong - my attempt :)  (Read 12210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xenabrat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 12:18:51 pm »

Wow... I don't know what to say. So many of you creators are so talented, and must have alot of patience to go about building these Sims... every time I try, I fail. I think this likeness is more accurate & a very good rendition. I think his chin could be a bit less "square" but I don't know how  to do it. I'm beginning to think maybe BJA is just a hard one to replicate. Sometimes I think Body Shop just needs more options!

So you guys must tell me how you create your Sims. Do you use that SimPE tool/program? Or just Body Shop? I'm considering DLing the SimPE program, but I don't have a great graphics program anymore. All I have is Microsoft Digital Image Starter 2006 Edition Editor (that came  with my media center PC). It's pretty basic. I've recolored some hair with it, but that's about it.

Anyway... just wanted to say great job on Mr. Billie Joe. I think his eyes are the saddest (but sweet) puppy dog eyes ever. LOL I'm kinda smitten I guess... LOL.

I keep saying I wanna upload some pics of my Sims here, but haven't been able to capture more than one pic at a time in screenshots/snapshots. Any way around that?

Well, have a great day & thanks again! Smiley

~Lisa~
xenabrat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 06:12:05 pm »

Okay... I gathered all my BJA's and put them in 2 houses & took pics & numbered them. One of them is one that I messed with for hours trying to get dead on... but I think it is impossible with this man - unless someone knows how to or does "masks", I think these are what we have to choose from. I didn't upload any of them, because they are not my creations. Even the one I messed with & modified was originally made by another creator. Anyway, you decide... if you see one you like and you want him - we know you won't want one, DL Wink - PM me and I will let you know where I got him. Not sure if it's proper to "advertise" creations posted on sites other than Insiminator, so I'll just do it that way until I'm told otherwise. Sorry about the size & poor quality of the pics, but I didn't want to clog anything up on here... and I don't know how to take multiple pictures while in game - everytime I click the camera, and exit the game and go into storytelling, there is only one picture (the most recent) from that session??? So... here they are.

* BJA1.jpg (48.78 KB, 494x240 - viewed 253 times.)

* BJA2.jpg (41.36 KB, 500x185 - viewed 350 times.)

* BJAPH.JPG (33.07 KB, 250x275 - viewed 587 times.)
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 06:23:50 pm »

Xenabrat, the reason you are only seeing the most recent picture taken is you are most likely looking in \my documents\ea games\the sims 2\storytelling. The directory you should be looking in for your pictures is \my documents\ea games\the sims 2\neighborhoods\nxxx\storytelling where nxxx is the number of the neighborhood where you took the pictures (n004 and up are custom hoods) Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 06:41:21 pm »

xenabrat: That's pretty funny that you have all of them living in one house.

For the record, I vote for number 7 and number 4 as the Sims most closely resembling BJA out of that lot. But then, I would say that, wouldn't I? LOL

It's true about the limitations of BodyShop - sometimes close is as close as you can get. It would be nice if you could adjust the neck length, for example, or as you said earlier, if you could make the chin less square without pinching it.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 06:27:45 am »

Fantastic job!!
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 06:33:53 pm »

AWESOME likeness. WOOOOW. That's one of the best simcelb I've seen. Great job, but that doesn't seem like enough.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 08:12:58 pm »

Thanks, darkdude28, I appreciate that very much! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: