Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 09:22:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: *Bachelor Bahamas Confessional*  (Read 40598 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2006, 08:42:34 am »

:grin: yes, i must say custom was looking more at that booty than dancing.

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2006, 08:46:15 am »

Quote from: roberttaylor
You looked like you felt weird while you were dancing, dollface.  And I've been sleeping just fine, thank you, Aud.  I found the pea under the mattress and fed it to the hotel cat.

strange a pea not me. so, u must have someone else out to get u too. i feel much better to. nothing a little water and aspirin couldn't handle. for your leggs to look flabby. u sure dont eat alot. u starting to look a little pale. come my dear lets go to beach and u lay out n get a tan.:lol:

JOIN AA 2Day

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2006, 05:37:27 pm »

Sweetday's havin some FUN!!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2006, 06:00:56 pm »

Quote from: The Mule
Sweetday's havin some FUN!!

we all r

JOIN AA 2Day

roberttaylor
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2006, 10:07:40 pm »

Here, Aud, darlin'.  Use some of my special moisturizer.  Use lots of my moisturizer.  Meg
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2006, 02:57:35 pm »

Here, Aud, darlin'.  Use some of my special moisturizer.  Use lots of my moisturizer.  Meg

i have great skin. so no thanx i think u need it more your skin looks a little wrinkly:grin: by the way whats in it
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 03:12:12 pm by audrieajones » Logged

JOIN AA 2Day

roberttaylor
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2006, 08:29:01 pm »

Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails.  

Trust me, your using it would do the world a load of good.

Huggies...Meg
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2006, 12:35:08 pm »

Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails.  

Trust me, your using it would do the world a load of good.

Huggies...Meg

u need it more than me. so, my friend whats up? i think we need to go to the movies an nice long horror movie. I'll by the refreshments of course.Smiley

JOIN AA 2Day

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2006, 12:46:33 pm »

Shayna...you really done got yoself in it this time. Ain't nobody here want you around. You blew it with Mitch's friends...people on the outside watchin hate you...the other contestants certainly hate you...'cept maybe that dizzy girl who think it's a funny coincidence we's all datin' a guy named Mitch. That girl a trip...

"Shayna gets two dates...boohoohoo..." yeah...Shayna gets twice as many chances to blow it. Twice the effort, twice the danger.

An Mitch go an give you a stinky baby! But he the only one that DON'T flat out hate you, girl! He yo best shot. Time to get down to bizzness. (Exhale)You know what you got to do. You gots to make the man fall in love. You can do that. Yeah....you can DO that. (Shakes head) It's so much easier when they don't WANT to....

justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2006, 07:59:15 pm »

thats was great mule Smiley good job !
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2006, 05:17:46 pm »

I have never been so frustrated and embarrassed! Mom didn't even ask Miss Crumplebottom to come! She decided that since Mom wouldn't put a stop to what she called these "Shenanigans" she would.

I was finally able to convinced her to go help Addie with the new baby. I hope that will keep her busy!!SORRY ADDIE!

Shayna and I were having such a great time, she really blossoms in front of the camera. We had a fabulous time. I know she whats more than I can give her right now but, if things are meant to be, we need to take things slow.

All these girls are so wonderful. I met some of their family, and friends. I know  that I could really settle down and have a great life with some of them. I just hope they feel the same.

BTW, I got a bill for Nannies R' Us! Anybody know anything about this.

Ladies, I was wondering what was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2006, 06:22:41 pm »

"It was the ending of our first date...hands down. THAT was embarrassing. (sniff) I was ready to give myself to you, Mitch. And you just pushed me away like a used tissue. And everyone in the world saw it. I thought we put that behind us. Goodnight...and sweet dreams..."

OUT OF CHARACTER - Just to let you know, to get the shot of the baby in the box, I summoned someone from my world and turned them into a toddler with insiminator. Problem is....the baby won't grow back up or leave. At one point the dialog screen pops up and he says "Gee it's getting late. I have to go. See ya" but the baby can't get down the stairs. He's just crawling around the house...motive monitor keeps him happy. I just wanted to share that...

justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2006, 07:07:49 pm »

ahahaha the baby wont leave Tongue
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2006, 12:55:21 pm »

[color=4]I've gone on 2 more one-on-one dates now. My date with Annie was quite nice she was really sweet. She seemed to enjoy our dinner together. Someone knocked on the door, just when we really seemed to be bonding, I sure hope it wasn't Miss Crumplebottom!

My date with Yi was little bit unique but I can say this, she's cute even with a lamp shade on her head.LOL
[/color]

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2006, 10:28:01 pm »

Question: What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Answer: The most embarrassing thing (other than being secretly entered into this contest!) was probably something that happened back in college. One of my professors kind of became obsessed with me. He would call several times a day and drop by the dorm and try to talk my dorm-mates into letting him in. It was really weird and creepy. I kept telling him not to call and after I threatened to call the cops on him a couple of times he finally stopped.

Confessional: Wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions this week has been! I was watching the news when I saw breaking news about some Senator's wife dying, and then I realised it was my brother-in-law, which meant my sister had died. Fortunately a few minutes later he came on the air and said that the news was wrong, Freya was fine and had given birth to twin boys, all of which were doing well. But I have to tell you those were some difficult few moments to get through. I've spoken to her since then and she really is doing fine, which is such a huge relief!

Other than that, well obviously there's the ongoing drama of being part of this contest for Mitch's heart! It's more serious for me now. I've been trying to forget that there are other women involved, women that Mitch is very likely falling for, but now that I have real feelings for him it's so difficult. Maybe one of these ladies is the one for him, maybe it's not me. I have to brace myself for the reality that what I'm feeling might not be what Mitch is feeling.

Still a simmer at heart, just too busy with my baby to play!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: