Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 08:44:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: "My Son" -- Updated 27/12/06 (CH3PII with pics) -- My first sim story!  (Read 30418 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2006, 12:19:24 pm »

yay! more now! :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2006, 01:55:22 pm »

And hopefuly more to come! I'm switching computers now, and may actually be switching photo hosts soon...

-Gemma-
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2006, 08:46:11 pm »

wooop photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAX is whats up.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 03:37:42 pm »

Lol love the enthusiasm!

-Gemma-
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2006, 06:56:56 pm »

Ha Ha Happy belated Turkey Day!!!!!!!

LAX is whats up.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 12:42:54 pm »

Turkey day lol! Next update coming soon!

-Gemma-
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 02:58:28 pm »

Chapter Three – New Beginnings Part I – Afterthoughts
   (Told by Rose Goth)
"I was so high I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes. The chaos that controlled my mind. We said goodbye - she got on the plane – never to return again (but always in my heart)" – Maroon 5 – This Love.

“Rose!” a voice shrieked, in an obvious panic. “Rose, wake up – now!” I roused, but the weight of so many days lack of sleep was heavy on my eyelids and I was at first unaware of where I was.
“Oh.” I said to myself, bluntly. “Home.”
“Well of course, Rosemary, where else do you think you’d be? Mars?” mother asked, her words blurring together she was talking so fast.

“No…” I replied, still half-asleep and attempting to climb out of bed. I’d been dreaming I was with Will, in a small, strange house with white, plastic fittings and he was lying down on a plaid sofa and it all seemed so real, that I was sure that I’d be there now, but…

“Rose!” mother shrieked again at me. “Where is he? Riley, for God’s sake!” As if I didn’t know who she was talking about. Then I thought back to last night, and my insolence to my mother over my brothers. But that seemed so far away now.
“What about Riley?” I asked, looking around. Today was the last day I’d be sharing a room with my brother, and Sunday I’d be a teenager.

“Rosemary Dreamer-Goth, I really cannot stand for this right now. You tell me right now what smart antics you and your brother have been up to right this moment or I swear on Great Grandfather Papsy’s grave that I will get the cane…”
By now I had stumbled out of bed a pulled on my blazer - the first thing I could find. I shivered. The heating was down due to all the works going on in our house.
“Mum! Stop it!” I replied, now aware that this matter was of high important. She never swore on Great Grandfather Papy’s grave for any old thing. “Really, I don’t know what you’re talking about…”

Then I caught sight of the torn edge of paper Riley had left by my bedside table last night.

I looked right, and saw his bed perfectly made up, obviously unslept in. I glanced at my alarm clock – “7:28”. The maid hadn’t been yet, so that means that…

“Riley? He didn’t come home last night?” I asked, now feeling the vibe of this dire situation.
“Yes, Rose, yes!” Mother said, in an anxious tone as she sat down at the end of my bed. I shuffled up and saw her, a sad look on her face. I then looked back towards my small, wooden table and saw the note innocently lying there. “Oh Riley!” I thought to myself. “What I have to do for you!” I sighed.
“Don’t worry,” I began, a calm air to my voice. “Didn’t he tell you? He’s at Courtney Candarells 14th birthday sleepover!” I said, convincing myself. Mother was a little harder though.
“Why didn’t he tell me?”
“He did, mum. I was there. Don’t you remember? Courtney’s the new girl in school, and you said it would only be polite to say yes and go to her party.”
“Oh Rose, are you sure?” she asked. I could tell she was beginning to believe me now. Just the finishing touches, and she’d leave and – hopefully – I could get back to sleep!
“Yes, mother, it’s fine. It’s Riley, you know him, such the party boy – Mr.Popular and - ”
“Yes, Rose, that’s enough.” She finished, with just a trace of trouble stirring on her face. For the first time in, well, a long time, I properly looked at my mother’s face. I studied the lines, and creases and wrinkles from days gone by. How different she must have looked fourteen years ago, when Riley and I were mere thoughts. Maybe not born from love, but born into hope. Me and Riley were the heirs to the Goth fortune. Well, technically, I’m the heir, but I don’t see why there can’t be two inheritors.

The silence settled, and I didn’t feel right breaking it. I was still tired, and mother’s thoughtful and troubled look still rested on her, but neither one of us said anything to reveal our thoughts.

Mother left, and I lay down in bed. My room was going to look so different by tomorrow, today was the last day to enjoy the simple wood-blue colouring. Maybe not the most glamorous, for a family who had enough money to renovate the whole house in two days – but at least it wasn’t pink!

The maid, Victoria, came in, breakfast on a silver tray. I wasn’t hungry, at least not for fat fried disgusting piles of bacon.

“Morning Mizz. Rose.” She said politely. “Hows ya feeling today?” she asked in her friendly tone. How was I feeling? A lot was going on, with Riley and Will and Darren and mother – and not least to mention everything at school! My head was clouded, my stomach churning and here was Victoria asking me how I was?

“I’m fine thank you, Victoria.” I replied simply. Oh how I wanted somebody to sort out my problems!

“Yous not lookin’ yez best, Mizz Rose, if it’s not too bold of me to say.” She said, putting down - with a clatter - the metal tea pot.

I agreed with a mumble.

“Well, ‘eres ‘oping some breakfast will to the trick, Mizz. Rose – yous lookin’ like yer needing some cheerin’ up! I could call for yeez mother?”

“No, Victoria, that’ll be fine.”

“Right then, Mizz. Rose – if that’ll be all?”

I nodded and she left. I flopped back down on my bed and reached out to my bedside table for the note he had left me.

“Oh Riley! Where could you have gone?”
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 01:45:04 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 05:06:10 pm »

good update! but I want more now! :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2006, 04:45:49 pm »

Lol well it might be a while, grounded (again Tongue)

-Gemma-
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2006, 06:49:38 pm »

ooh with Riley gone now there is no stopping Rose.....

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2006, 10:27:10 am »

OMG
SimulatedDork I know the feeling , just got off grounding lol

LAX is whats up.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2006, 01:54:46 pm »

As if my grounding was a problem, I've decided to give the awful Maxis Cassie, Darren, Don etc. a makeover but it's all woven into the threads of the story (whether or not it makes sense...)

-Gemma-
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2006, 03:01:27 pm »

Chapter Three - The History. Part II - First Date.

(writing as Rose Goth)

[Be]Cause I'm a wishful thinker (with the worst intentions...) - Last Summer – Taking Back Sunday

I finally muster up enough energy to get my lazy self out of bed a changed into a simple blue dress. I chose my French white bench that was positioned comfortably against the wall. Yeah, I was going to miss my old room.

But now that I was fully awake, my head shook and my heart fizzed: Saturday. But remember – not every Saturday brings head-shaking-heart-fizzing filled mornings. Today was...

My first date.
Ever.
With?
William Agnolês Langerak-Pleasant.
Such a posh name, don’t you think? And I’m 13 – 14 tomorrow, no better time to have…

My first date.
Ever.
With?
William Agnolês Langerak-Pleasant.
It really will be grand. Just us two: his “place”! How romantic”! I absoloutly adore him – and mother says he’s a fine boy too. Approval – the first step to marriage!

But his – place – swoon – is SUCH a long way away. And the odd thing is he insists I walk it. But I plan to look my best – obviously! First date! – so I don’t know what I’m supposed to do if I get messed up on the way. But Will says I “could never be messed up” and he must mean it because I am defiantly going to meet him – walk or no walk!

But I don’t imagine mother or Darren would approve of what I was wearing: a fancy top, a denim skirt and posh red boots. I saved up all my pocket money for the best mascara and cutest red trimmings for my otherwise plain skirt. I’ve never worn anything like it before! But that makes it all the more special, right? And all of it’s my own – I earned it all! Well, all but the ribbon for my hair. That was my grandmother’s. My own mother, Cassandra, rarely spoke about her mother. Infact, I don’t know her name for sure. But I’m sure it was something pretty – the Goth’s have had royal names for generations and mother says she upheld that when she named me Rose. Whatever. You couldn’t get a worse name I say!

“G’morning, Rose” says Darren cheerfully. Something is wrong. I grunt in return.
“Rosemary Dreamer – Goth, whatever: you do not greet your father –”
“Mother, I’m sure you didn’t just say ‘father’, did you?” I ask wisely, and that should shut her up.
“Mum?” peeps Mercury who is only two years younger then me. “Who is Rose’s dad?”

I am starting to burn up. Mercury shouldn’t ask that! But then, was it that obvious? Nobody says anything, and it isn’t my place to break the silence. Mother then says, shockingly,
“Well Rose, if you don’t want to hear the answer, then don’t ask the question.”
And I think she thinks that will shut me up.

I stormed out angrily with hardly any breakfast down me. How could mother do this to me, lie with such innocence? I may not know who my dad was although why exactly mother couldn’t tell me I don’t know. What was the problem? I was – and still am – who I am. There is not a single person, not least Darren Dreamer, I could suspect to be my father. My skin’s too light, but not as light as William’s – he get’s it from his mother. I wonder what I get from my mother. Her eyes. And Riley too. Our skin – it’s the same as mother’s. And Darren has too dark a skin shade and blue eyes – it’s not him. But that was never a mystery at all: Darren could have been my biological father – screw genetics – but the love of the father? Hardly. But whoever my father is, he isn’t much better when it comes being there.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 01:11:30 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2006, 08:01:50 am »

Damn, I am close to killing:

My Computer
My Sims
My photohost
Myself!!!

Sorry about the lack of pictures :S

-Gemma-
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2006, 05:18:06 pm »

aww simulated what happened?  Am I right Rose is really Don's kid not Riley?

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: