Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 08:55:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Box Ending up Now!  (Read 42785 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2006, 12:16:55 am »

*waits very quietly* NOT! *wants more!!!* :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2006, 01:05:37 am »

install 15b

Rosemary arrived early at Pinewood Island Clinic her cab dropped her off in front of a tidy looking brownstone the cab man brought her bags in the door and then left a nice looking guy in green scrubs greeted her outside the buiding.
Carlos:  Hello there!  You must be Rosemary Woodhouse!
Rosemary:  Hi I'm a little early I hope that is ok?
Carlos:  Early is good!  I am Carlos I am your Nurse.
Rosemary:  Nurse?
Carlos:  Yes....you were hoping for a female nurse?
Rosemary:  Well no it's not that it's just that.....it's obstetrics and all...

Carlos:  Yes well you haven't lived til you have had my foot massages Rosemary....
Come on I need to get you in a wheel chair you need your stamina for birth tomorow!

Carlos:  This area here is nice and sunny in the mornings after your babies are born you might want to relax in the hot tub since your husband is not here maybe I can join you?

Carlos:  I will pick up your luggage in a little while and unpack for you but first I want you to meet Ethan and Julia Petrochev they are the Doctors who will deliver your twins tommorow.  There accents are a little weird but if you don't understand anything I will explain later don't worry!
Dr Ethan Petrochev:  Rosemary!  Welcome to our clinic!  We are very happy to have you here!
Dr Julia Petrochev:  Yes you are our first patient  and only here so we will spoil you shamelessly welcome!

Rosemary:  It is very nice to meet you!  Thank you so much for accepting me as a patient.

Innanna:  Yes well Dr Hall is a very good friend of ours and it is our pleasure to help him out.  You must be exausted I will have Carlos get you settled in so you can have a nap dear before we examin you.  Is that agreeable for you?
Rosemary:  Yes thank you.

Carlos took her upstairs to a very nicely decorated and large room.  He had already packed her things and brought her lunch he was really very sweet she was starting not too feel strange about having a male nurse.

Carlos:  So before you take your nap can I get you anything else?
Rosemary:  Actually......Carlos my cell phone doesn't seem to be working out here can I use a phone and call my home?  I don't see one in the room..
Carlos:  Ahh well thats because they are not installed yet.  This facility is new and we are not yet wired for phone service they are actually soppose to install them next week since we are not yet technically open.  
Rosemary:  Do you or the Doctors have a cell phone I can borrow?
Carlos:  They don't work out here Ms. Woodhouse we have too much interference on the island.
Rosemary:  Oh....ok I see...

Carlos got her settled into bed and it wasn't long before she was sound asleep she had gotten up so early and was soo tired the babies were not letting her sleep much lately they were very active.  Rosemary went into a strange lurid dream......

In her dream she was in a steamy bath where Dr. Julia was caressing her and embracing her she was a very beautiful woman and although Rosemary had never even thought about a woman sexually in her dream she was very aroused by Dr. Julia's caresses

Dr. Julia whispered into her ear you are our queen without you we disappear and would be forgotten we want to give you all that you want Rosemary anything.....

Dr Ethan:  Stay and be our love forever....we will honor your body as it has never been before.....
Rosemary woke from her erotic dream embarrassed and confused as hell.  She had never had a graphic erotic dream especially with people who were practically strangers a sense of shame came over her as she waited to see the Doctors for her exam.

Ea:  Rosemary......did you have sweet dreams?
Rosemary blushed did he know?  How could he that was ridiculous she was being paranoid.
Rosemary:  I slept well thank you.
Innana:  Everything looks good let's get you to bed early tonight no more food or drink after 8 pm tonight ok Rosemary?
Rosemary:  Ok doctor.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2006, 01:25:38 am »

oooooooooooooooo :glasses7:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2006, 10:53:58 am »

LOL!  you guys voted disturbing LOL! disturbing can go many ways! LOL!  Now I have fire my game and  bring this to a ....climax LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2006, 12:49:54 pm »

yes! yes! climax is good! :lol:

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2006, 02:51:28 pm »

LOL have an update will take me awhile to get it up.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2006, 03:20:44 pm »

Install 16
The Birth

Dr. Ethan: Well Rosemary....It's time to bring the babies into your arms where they are quite anxious to be.
Rosemary:  Oh thank goodness!  I am so uncomfortable I can hardly breath anymore from them moving around and their weight.
Dr. Julia:  Well you will feel much better soon.
Carlos is going to start an IV it will sedate you quite a bit and start labor as well.  If you like you may focus on the flourecent light behind me if it helps you relax.
Rosemary:  Oh no it make me dizzy......

Carlos:  I think you should focus on my handsome mug it will put you in a better place! LOL!
Take some deep breaths Rosemary the medication should be hitting you right about now.....

Rosemary:  ooooh yes.....strange.....
Carlos:  You will be able to hear us talk but will still be able to push when the time comes ok Rosemary?
Rosemary:........yes.....ahhh.........having contractions.....hurts
Carlos....ok will up the pain medicine...not too much don't want babies to be affected while they are still in you honey..

Innanna:  Rosemary! PUSH NOW!! THE BABY IS CROWNING PUSH! PUSH!
Carlos:  Go ahead Rosemary you doing great PUSH!!
Ea:  Here he comes ....one last push.....AAHH A BOY!

Ea:  He is perfect Rosemary!  Perfect!  Carlos take him and attend to him. Julia assist me with the second chid it's coming quickly!
Ea:  ONE BIG PUSH ROSEMARY! I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED BUT JUST ONE MORE PUSH!
Innanna:  It is a ...Girl!  A beautiful Girl!

Ea.  Carlos administer a sedative to Rosemary so she may rest.

Carlos:  Ok I gave her some a nice dose she should sleep for at least two days!
Rosemary was slipping.....slipping into a deep dark dreamless sleep..

Carlos:  I put in her in her room cleaned her up and she will sleep soundly.
Ea:  Good!

Ea:  Come now Innanna! let our babies sleep come celebrate with me the nurse will care for them and the mother will sleep for awhile!

Innanna:  At last my love......we are not alone in this muddy backward world there are two more of our like kind to accompany us and live on!
Ea:  My Queen let me show you how happy I am at this moment to have shared this with you!
Meanwhile......Carlos tended to the babies...who were hungry..

Carlos:  Well hi there rugrat!  Are you hungry?  Yeah you look hungry ok Uncle Carlos will get you a bottle....but first I got go do some stuff...you gonna have to wait...you sure are a pretty thing but back into your weird crib ya go!

Carlos: Oh! you're not liking going back into your crib huh?  Well too bad!
Carlos turned around to go take care of some things he had to resedate Rosemary she appeared to be stirring in her sleep....when suddenly he heard behind him a noise...

Carlos:  WHAT THE HELL?
The baby had slipped out of it's crib!

Carlos:  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?
The baby looked right at him and Carlos thru his terror and shock felt a buzzing electric feeling....these babies were NOT HUMAN!  THEY WERE SOME KIND OF MONSTERS!

Carlos:  AAARRRRGH HELP ME!  HE'S KILLING ME!
Ea and Innanna came running to Carlos bloodcurling screams but they were too late....

Innanna:  Oh Ea I have never seen a baby from our world do that.....
Ea:  Remember Innanna these children are hybrids they have qualities we do not know of .....Attend to them carefully I will call Elizabeth we need a nurse for each child and the mother they cannot control their powers they appear to just be hungry.....

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2006, 03:36:55 pm »

lmao! love the babys!

Simbology
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2006, 03:44:27 pm »

whooaaa that was cool how on earth did the baby stand up?lol ok so you threw a real unexpected twist *wonders what's next*

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2006, 04:02:08 pm »

woah thats AWESOME

(Tip: Its AWL Absent Without Leave , for future refernses)

More!!!!!

LAX is whats up.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2006, 06:04:18 pm »

Woah. You're so fast with this Star, if this was my story I would be uploading once a week or less! lol. Major news here. I still have to wrap my brain around the fact that it's fraternal twins. Yikes! Baby's got mad skills!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2006, 06:06:05 pm »

hotrod that is cheat for toddlers to get out of their cribs but it also works on infants! LOL!  I just happen to snap that pic while baby was dropping down to the ground so it looks like he is sort of levitating off the ground! LOL!  Just playing this home with these babies is hard they really are demanding little alien rugrats!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2006, 06:11:14 pm »

LOL! Well I'm impatient...I hate to wait myself so I'm trying to get it rounded up I sort of have a system going now with this story so I am able to bang out pictures quicker.   Also my game has weird quirks like .....my male nurse guy he froze on me at first I was seething cause I needed the babies to ....well kill him LOL but believe it or not I was able to get around that by deleting him and then bringing him back with Insiminator and when he was brought back into the lot he was unfrozen strange game I have actually learned by doing this story my way around the strange quirks my game seems to have.

Btw....took my last pics will put up the end of this story tommorow! whew!  It was hard to do I have learned a lot doing this I think my next story will be better....but I'm gonna read others stories for awhile and take a break LOL!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 09:25:40 pm by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
kareneadams

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2006, 09:45:11 pm »

Im sorry to say this because this story is actually good, but....... doesnt some of the plot and even the leads name, " Rosemary Woodhouse " remind anyone of " Rosemary's Baby "?
kareneadams

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2006, 09:57:38 pm »

sleepycat, what part of upstate New York do you live?  I was stationed with my husband for 1 1/2 years up at Fort Drum.  It sucked a lot.  Hope your area is nicer!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: