Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 04:43:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Deeply The End  (Read 160261 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 03:15:33 pm »

Wow! Not Mia! *gasp*

-Gemma-
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 04:34:59 pm »

or Cade Sad

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 05:56:13 pm »

oh lord Flid, here we go again!!!

more ... more!!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 05:58:49 pm »

Talk about wishing you hadn't gotten out of bed in the morning...

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 07:09:41 pm »

and the tension builds.... mwahwahhahahaha good update!

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 08:13:17 pm »

What about Vanessa's cut? I didn't even see it.

Poor Keller! I wouldn't want to be in his position when Vanessa opened that door! @_@
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 08:27:03 pm »

ok now i'm hooked going to have to look for the original story!  love the suspense!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 09:58:17 am »

another great flid production good to see another of you stories.

starlucid this is like part 3 you really got to read her others  BUT lol don't let her style influence you too much:P.

evil flid poor cade and mia are never tortured enough to suit you  great job once again

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 09:55:03 am »

Ethan’s car pulled up as I searched for the phone to call him. God knows what I had done with it. Knowing me it was probably lying on the floor in the attic, but it didn’t matter now. I was only going to ring Ethan and ask him to bring Robin back.

I ran outside to get Robin. I shouldn’t take her to the hospital really, but I didn’t want to leave her with anyone, today had been bad enough and that was just a trip to the zoo

Robin must have known there was something wrong. I acted as calm as possible, but she didn’t argue at having to leave Zandra and Bonnie. Sometimes I think she knew more than I gave her credit for even though I did everything I could to protect her.

I relayed the whole thing to Ethan; well Keller told him most of it. Ethan agreed that he would take Zandra and Bonnie back to Alex and then would come to the hospital to see his parents. No doubt he would actually bring Alex with him and not leave her at home wondering what the hell was going on.

Keller drove Robin and me to the hospital in the end, I hadn’t protested, I just wanted to get there and check that they were ok. God knows what I would do if any thing happened to either of them. Yes I was independent, but they meant so much to me. They were like parents.

“Harris please.” I said to the receptionist almost screaming at her.

“Are you family?” she asked looking less than pleased.

“Yes.”

“Nessa.” Said a voice and I turned. My grandfather limped along the corridor towards me. His hand was bandaged, his clothes dark and sooty. His grey hair was tinged from the smoke. I ran over to him and fell into his arms. I was so relieved to see he was alive, hurt but alive. Robin ran over, but she stood back a little, unsure as to whether to hug him or not. I held my hand out for her and pulled her in too.

“Where’s Grandma?” I said. “Is she ok?”

He looked away, but I saw the tears in his eyes. My grandfather rarely cried in front of me. The only times I had seen him do it were when I had caught him unexpectedly. Most of the time it was when he was sat in his garden under my mother’s tree. I know after all these years he still hadn’t forgiven himself for her death.

“Grandpa?”

“Is she…. Is she dead?” I asked daring myself to say it. I felt Robins grip tighten.
He didn’t reply, just shook his head as if it was just too hard to speak.

“She’ll be ok Grandpa. She’s a fighter.”

“Mr Harris.” Said a voice and I turned and the doctor was looking at my Grandfather. God no I knew that face. What the hell was going on? In less than twenty four hours I had managed to run into Keller and now Mark. I stood mouth open. I hadn’t seen him either since the day I left. I had said goodbye to them both and then left him and Keller as I went home.

“Your wife is awake, but drowsy.” He said ignoring me. I know he knew who I was, he had looked at me. I saw the shock go over his face before he went back to expressionless doctor and turned back to my Grandfather. “You can see her now.” He said continuing. “But please don’t keep her too long, she needs her rest.”

“Mark?” I said “Is she going to be ok?”
He turned to me, his blue eyes emotionless. He was still handsome no matter how much time went by. His hair was longer than when I last saw him, but his face was so striking and defined. His skin tanned and that just seemed to bring out the colour of his eyes even more. I used to think that if I stared at them long enough I could drown in them. They were like deep blue water.
“I can’t say at this strange Miss King. I will keep you informed.” With that he walked away.

Miss King? Not even Vanessa. Well I was certainly still in the bad books, even after all these years.

My Grandfather was already on his way to my grandmother’s room, but I stood there between them both as they both walked away in different directions. I stared at the back of Mark as he went. He turned and our eyes met. They were so cold. I looked away ashamed. I had hurt him so badly and for that I was sorry.

My Grandfather was already in my grandmother’s room when we caught him up. I watched him for a moment through the glass. Her long grey hair looked filthy and matted not how she would have wanted it. She always kept it long and shiny. I watched as he lifted her hand in his and rested his face against it holding onto her as if she was the last person in the world. Tears fell down my cheeks as I watched them. After all this time, all these years they still loved each other more than anything.

I watched as he ran one of his hands down the side of her face around the wire coming out of her nose. She smiled at him, her eyes still closed, but that small touch meant so much to her. It was the kind of love that most people only ever dream of.

“Hey.” I whispered as I finally entered the room with Robin still holding my hand.

“How’s she doing?”

“Vanessa.” My grandmother said, her voice was horse and quiet.

I went to the other side of the bed and held her other hand carefully. Robin ran round to my Grandfather and he pulled her onto his knee and tried to keep her distracted from how my Grandma looked. There was a drip attached to her and I didn’t want to knock it loose or cause her any more pain. She looked so fragile in the bed. Her skin was pale and looked almost paper thin. It looked so delicate like if you touched it you would be able to feel her bones underneath.

“What happened?” I said looking up to my Grandfather.

“I don’t know.” He said shrugging painfully. “We were talking and then something smashed through the window, then flames. That’s all I can remember.”

“Nothing else?”

“No.”

My Grandma tried to whisper but I couldn’t make out what she said it was so quiet.
“What was that?” I glanced at my Grandfather hoping for a translation. “There’s something else isn’t there?”

“There was a call. About five minutes before. That’s what we were talking about.”

“A call? What about.”

“It… it was for you.”

Who would call me at their house? Anyone that knew me had my number and anyone that didn’t, well I didn’t want them to call simple as that.

“What did they want?”

“We don’t know.” He said. “They said tell Vanessa 72 hours.”

Crap

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 10:14:19 am »

OMG
At first I thought it was Mark but now I'm thrown off
You are tuelly unpredictable
(P.S. I had a feeling Robin was Kellers daughter by the skintone)

LAX is whats up.
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 10:17:09 am »

uh oh.. now she has to tell cade about the '72 hours' story

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 05:17:25 pm »

Drama! >< This story is just gettting more and more enticing.. it's practically like a drug for me! ^^ Good job Flid,!
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 08:06:31 pm »

Like I need another addiction.  First you sucked me in with your first one ... now this.
One

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 08:38:05 pm »

Quote from: Inyri_Jax;450960
Like I need another addiction.  First you sucked me in with your first one ... now this.

Yeah, I know. THANKS A LOT FLID.

Here we come, reach for your gun
And you better listen well my friend, you see
It's been slow down below
Aimed at you we're the cowboys from hell
velvet69

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 04:25:23 am »

Oh this is so cruel.. I need more
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: