Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 05:14:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Emmerson Family Story: Final Chapter Up!  (Read 30538 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 08:36:36 am »

Oh no!  This is so scary!  Poor baby!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 09:22:23 pm »

Wow. Terrible twos is an understatement! I hope she's going to be okay.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 11:56:59 am »

Sorry guys about not updating at all Sad My computer crashed, so I had no computer for a little over a week... I just about died!!!!

You'll get an update.... tomorrow, probably. I still have to take some pics, but I have to go to a party. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:21:55 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 07:30:40 pm »

Ok... sorry guys. No update today... unless a miricle happens! I have had no time.... sorry! Maybe tomorrow... it depends.Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 02:36:24 pm »

Here is the moment you've all been waiting for.... LOL! JK, but here is an update!

The car came to a sudden halt in front of a old, broken down house. It smelled of stale cigarettes, beer, and must. The window, surprisingly, was not broken, but the door was almost falling off the hinges.

He dragged me out of the car, swearing the whole way. "Courtney owes me big time for taking this bratty daughter of hers away." he muttered under his breath.
Suddenly, I punched him where it hurt, with all the force my little ten year old body could muster, then screamed, peircing the quiet night.

Of course, it had no effect. He dragged me into the house. Inside smelled so bad. It was a mix of rotting wood, dirty clothes, sour milk, and must.

He then pushed me into a dark, damp place, slamming the door behind me.

I could hear the locks clicking. Shaking and trembling with terror, I fumbled in the dark, pressing my hands along the wall. I finally found what I was looking for. I flicked it on, and the room became slightly visable. The light, I saw, was horribly dim, and flickering. I could make out a small bed, shoved in the corner, and a bookshelf, along with a faded picture of a woman with a gun, a dirty toilet, a dirty sink, and some books that were shoved in a corner. I walked cautiously to the bed. Suprisingly, it was clean. Not a stain in sight. A pair of old pajamas lay on top. Somewhat happy, I layed down on the bed, and closed my eyes.

Slam! I awoke with a start.

The door of the room had just slammed, very loudly. I turned to the side of me, and found a small table with a chair. I got out of bed. I sat down at the table, and began eating the bowl of cereal before me.

I was surprised that the man had even bothered to make me breakfast, let alone one that was more than halfway decent.
After I had finished eating, I got up and grabbed the bowl.

The door opened, and in walked him, the man who'd done all this to me, Mr. Gregory.

"I'm leaving," he said, looking at me with soulless eyes, "Don't even think about leaving, 'cuz that there window is a fake, It doesn't open, and this here door- is dead bolted." He slammed the door behind him.

I looked around the room, then spotted a bookshelf. Grabbing a book, I sat in the chair to read.

Reading always calmed me down. Yesterday I was living in a comfy house, with the best darn dad anyone could ever have, and today,A single tear dropped down my hot face, I'm stuck in this tiny, cramped room, everything ruined.

That's how I spent my day. At night (I could tell it was night, since the window showed me darkness), I faintly heard the sound of a door slamming. Mr. Gregory was home. I heard the sound of his deep voice, but I detected another voice, too. A feminine one. Suddenly, a door, probably one next to mine, since I could hear it clearly, shut. Within a few moments, I heard groans. Loud groans, groans of pleasure. I was ten, and not stupid. Those were the same kind of groans I heard about a month before Daddy told me that I was going to be a big sister. Sitting cross-legged on my bed, I tried to drown them out with thoughts of home.

That was the day I swore that I'd escape.

That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed it! Be on the lookout for another update soon! Smiley
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 02:50:58 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2007, 12:11:47 pm »

Mommy, little brother, and the 'family friend' all need to die a horrible, excruciating death. and where's her father in all this? didn't her mother think he'd NOTICE  that she'd sent the girl away?

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 05:46:53 pm »

A part that I'd decided not to add was a scene where her father and mother are arguing about taking her away. The mother definately wears the pants in the family. In the next chapter, you'll learn more about her dad.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 05:52:38 pm »

I'm so glad you were able to get an update done! This story is getting very interesting! ^^
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 06:03:10 pm »

Thanks! I know, I know... boring start. But I hope that it's getting more exciting! Smiley

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 01:49:26 pm »

Aw I feel so horrible for that poor little girl. I really hope that something bad happens to Mr. Gregory, her horrible mother, and demonic little brother.

Heh heh ::evil laugh::

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2007, 12:00:39 am »

Smiley

THREE YEARS LATER

I lay, grumbling on my bed, for the billionth day in a row.

It was late August, and the heat was getting to me. My small room was heavy with humidity,
and the smell was none too pleasant. This room was now all that I knew. Three years had gone by, and I missed my father. I wondered how he was doing. Day after day, I wondered. A thought drifted through my mind. I wonder how Julian and Mom are doing. But the thought vanished, just a wisp of the past. Nothing to hold on to. Besides, why should I have cared? They only took me for granted. A grunt erupted from nowhere, and the old door creaked open. It was Sean.

He and I, we'd grown to stand each other. "Need a shower?" he questioned gruffly. I nodded, and he led me down the hall.The shower was an old "locker room" type shower, so, turning around, he gaurded the door.

Afterwards, I threw on a t-shirt and some jeans he'd given me. Later that day, I sat at my table, studing a old science textbook.

It may have been August, but I was intent on studying, so one day-when I was free-  I could go to college. That was my dream. If I ever got out of here. I gently cradled the book in my hand, leaning back on my chair.

I looked down, remembering.

I remember the wierdest things... I thought. I remembered the way my old room smelled, like fresh laundry. I remembered the smell of daddy's cologne, and my stuffed bear. Or my piano, the way the smooth wood felt after a hard practice session. The turquoise-encrusted silver hairclip that daddy gave me on my seventh birthday- "You look like A real princess, Princess!" he said. A tear rolled down my flushed cheeks. I grabbed my book back from the table, and began reading. But not before another tear rolled down my cheek. "Daddy..."

Across town

A man sat on his sofa, pondering some thoughts.

A woman walked up to him, saying, "Honey! You're back from work early! It's only three."

"Yes, sweetheart. It's because I had a meeting with Mr. Verde, but it got cancelled." The woman eyed him suspiciously, but walked off to get her husband some coffee. A small boy, about seven, came running to the man.

"Daddy, daddy!!" He enclosed the man in a huge hug, smiling.

"My boy! How was play group today?" The man asked his son. "Oh, very good, daddy!"
"Great! Now, go upstairs and play. It's summer, and you deserve it." The man's tone held sadness, showing he wanted to be alone. He sat back down on the sofa, sighing, as he watched his son scamper up the stairs.

His face remained emotionless, but sadness was clearly etched in his usually-bright blue eyes. He pulled a small object from his pants pocket, fingering its smooth surface. A tear, glittering in the warm sunlight, fell down his face. He whispered, "I've been searching and searching for such a long time, and I haven't found you. But don't fear, my dearest daughter, I'll never stop looking." With that, he held the object he was holding up to his heart. It was a turquoise-encrusted silver hairclip.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter.The next one will be the big one..... think you can guess why?? Wink

jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2007, 12:11:26 pm »

Ooh! mee mee! she escapes and daddy finds her and her evil bitch mother gets what's coming to her?!

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2007, 05:25:22 pm »

Nice updates! And, I agree with JJ. I hope that's what happens anyway.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2007, 06:53:14 pm »

Ooh, I won't even risk a guess. It's too happy/sad to think about! ><
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2007, 02:16:54 pm »

Well.. you'll just have to wait and see!! Wink Thanks for the comments, glad you are enjoying the story!:)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 02:19:35 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: