Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 03:31:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: The Emmerson Family Story: Final Chapter Up!  (Read 30546 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2007, 09:56:02 am »

Luck! HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL YOU GUYS AS WELL!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Punk Rocker- have a great date!!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 06:01:40 am »

Thanks Babyblueheart,it was great. we went to the movies and watched Arthur and the Invisibles. It was really good. Looking forward to that story for tomorrow!:smile:

Cheesy May all your bacon burn! Cheesy
All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2007, 09:13:11 am »

Awww...that's cute! I'm SO glad it went well!:) Anyways, the story should be up this afternoon. Smiley

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:59 am »

Quote from: babyblueheart;580246
Awww...that's cute! I'm SO glad it went well!:) Anyways, the story should be up this afternoon. Smiley

hehe. Really? Omg! Please hurry up! *starts to nag*:wave: :wav: :rulez: I don't know why, but, MAN i'm addicted to your Story Babyblueheart!

All hail me! I am the o-mighty Punk Rocker, rocking ruler of Wonderland. Guitar Please *A hand passes Punk Rocker a guitar* YAY! *Plays the guitar*
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:51 pm »

I slowly adjusted my scarf. It would be cold outside. It was December 24, and I knew that I would be crunching on a thick layer of snow in a matter of hours. Grabbing the pack of bubblegum I had so closely gaurded for weeks, I stuffed a peice in my mouth. After it was fully chewed, I quietly stuck it on the outside of the door frame, hoping that when the door opened, it would fall exactly into place. Suddenly, I heard a doornob rattle. I ran and plopped down on my bed, looking casual, as Mr.Gregory walked in. "I'm goin' out. Be a good girl, and stay right here..." He grinned, showing rows of yellow teeth. Anger boiled in me, but I just nodded and put my head down. He walked back to the door, slamming it shut. Within seconds, I ran to the door. The gum had stuck. Yes!! I ran back to my bed, lying casually on it with great joy. When, I assumed, about an hour had passed, I walked silently to the door. I reached my hand to the knob, and turned it.
Hope you liked that! The whole chapter should be coming soon! Smiley

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2007, 05:09:28 am »

Oh,she's going to escape, isn't she?!:tongue8:

Escape=Free :snorting:

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2007, 09:44:02 am »

You'll just have to wait to see!!! Smiley

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2007, 11:05:19 am »

Darn it!:smt120

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2007, 12:52:56 pm »

Announcement:
The story's fifth and final chapter will be up on Tuesday, February 20. Thank you for your patience! Smiley

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2007, 12:18:03 pm »

:snorting:
Yay!!!!:happy8:  Finaly, i thought the day would NEVER come

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2007, 11:34:12 pm »

Yes it is important that you write more as soon as possible!!!!  I can't wait!!!
Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2007, 10:56:18 am »

WHAT!!!??? WHY IS IT NOT HERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!:punch: :blob6: :sad4: :smt120

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2007, 10:59:18 am »

Give it a few minutes-- I just have to take pics!:)

Punk Rocker

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2007, 11:04:22 am »

ohhh, right. Now? No? Now? Noo. NOW? Wink

babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2007, 12:32:40 pm »

***Please imagine here a little, as my game is going bonkers a little now***

I slowly adjusted my scarf. It would be cold outside. It was December 24, and I knew that I would be crunching on a thick layer of snow in a matter of hours. Grabbing the pack of bubblegum I had so closely gaurded for weeks, I stuffed a peice in my mouth. After it was fully chewed, I quietly stuck it on the outside of the door frame, hoping that when the door opened, it would fall exactly into place.

Suddenly, I heard a doornob rattle. I ran and plopped down on my bed, looking casual, as Mr.Gregory walked in.

"I'm goin' out. Be a good girl, and stay right here..." He grinned, showing rows of yellow teeth. Anger boiled in me, but I just nodded and put my head down. He walked back to the door, slamming it shut. Within seconds, I ran to the door. The gum had stuck. Yes!! I ran back to my bed, lying casually on it with great joy. When, I assumed, about an hour had passed, I walked silently to the door. I reached my hand to the knob, and turned it. With a loud screeech the door opened. My heart stopped. I was really going to get out. For the first time in three and a half years. But I kept my cool. There was still a chance that I'd get caught. I removed the gum, and softly closed the door. I tiptoed out into the living room, and turned the locks on the front door.

It opened with a tiny squeak. For the first time in more than three years, I felt the cool air on my cheeks. I took a breath in. The scenery was beautiful. I slowly shut the door behind me, and took off running down the street. I ran all across town, keeping an eye out for Mr. Gregory. I never saw him. After thirty minutes, I reached my destination. My home. I ran up to the window, and peered in.

I saw Daddy, with a not-so-little Julian. He was reading to him, by the fire. I tapped lightly on the door.
Daddy must have heard me, because he looked up. He walked slowly up to the door, and opened it, stepping onto the front porch. "Yes?"

"Oh...." I said, unable to speak.
   "Young lady, what do you need?" He replied, looking at me with kind eyes.
   "Look into my eyes," I said, smiling. "Who am I?"
   He stared straight into my eyes for a few minutes, then burst into a smile. "My little Princess, my Jayden! Is that really you?"
   "Yes, daddy! Yes!!!" I ran to his open arms. He’d recognized me!
   We hugged for what seemed like ages before he invited me in.

I looked wonderingly at how much the house had changed, not noticing the little boy who had run up to me. "Jayden?" he said cautiously.
   "Why yes, Jule, it's me." I answered, a smile playing across my face.
   "Oh, Jay!!" He smiled, before enclosing me in a big hug. “I love you!”

"I love you too." I felt only true love towards him now.
   Suddenly, I realized that someone was missing. "Where's mom?"
   They sighed. Dad sat me down on the sofa. "After you were kidnapped by Sean, which we found out later, your mom was leaving a lot. One day, I followed her to the Motel. I saw her kissing Sean. About a month and a half later, she told me that she was pregnant again. But not by me. I kicked her out of the house."
   "So all those times in the house that I thought I heard mom's voice, in Mr. Gregory’s ... I really was hearing mom's voice?" I muttered.
   "So it'll just be me, you, and Julian."
   "That's fine..." I responded, finally happy for a change.
Julian joined us on the couch, and we all snuggled up together. "Oh, it's Christmas Eve, and I have no present for you.." I said.
   "That's okay, sis, you gave us the best gift of all: getting you back."

Sorry for the lack of pics, my game is messed up, but I'm trying to fix it. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem is. Smiley

Hope you enjoyed the story! I’m planning an all- new one soon!! Smiley
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 12:34:50 pm by babyblueheart » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: