Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 03:38:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 83843 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 06:05:01 pm »

Wow! Great start.....waiting for more!! Smiley

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2007, 06:40:29 am »

I apologize for the long silence. School and all (bleh!). There will be an update today though!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2007, 09:24:01 am »

YAY!!! oh, I know how school can be, don't worry! Cheesy

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 12:38:18 pm »

Ok. I lied. The update wasn't yesterday. It's today. Yeah.
---------

At first, mom and dad were angry. They thought I was out being wild, but realized I was extremely distraught and depressed. For once, they had the right idea: I didn't ask for this.

Thinking of her image, my mother pressured me to get an abortion. As I laid on the doctor's table, I was overcome with guilt. It wasn't my child's fault. Why should it have to pay? I opted not to take the easy way out. It was the hardest decision I'd made up to that point.

Angela told Dirk I was pregnant before I even had a chance to. I think she was surprised when he said he'd be there for me and the baby. She, possibly, hated me even more for that. My mom was angry that I didn't go through with the abortion. So I agreed to put the baby up for adoption. Dirk and I began to see each other regularly and he began to grow attached to the little lump in my belly. I felt almost like royalty walking with him.

When I went into labor, he was there by my side. And he convinced me to keep the baby. He said we could do it together. Neither my parents or Angela were present for the birth of my daughter Addison. She was so georgeous and so tiny. But that was nearly three years ago.

Now Dirk and I are pregnant again, and things couldn't have gone more wrong. Dirk is convinced that I got pregnant on purpose

(no doubt egged on by Angela). People look at me funny, and I'm being kicked out of my house. My feelings about everything have changed.

Even though I know it's not her fault, I can't help but feel resentment everytime I look at Addy. I can't help but feel like a fool for not going thorough with the abortion. Now I've got two months to get out of the house. Mom is still at the office all the time, and dad's still sleeping around. Angela's going to college early, but that's only because she slept with the Dean of Admissions at La Fiesta Tech, the most notorious party school (but that's another story in itself). Of course mom's too caught up in the fact that she's going early to care. Dad's too busy doing his boss and me...

I've been left in the dust. They've practically disowned me already. I don't get a ride to the doctor's office. Sometimes the house is empty when I get home. Sometimes there's no food. Sometimes I want to just run away and never come back.

Dirk had shown me love and compassion. I never had that from my parents. They were always too busy with their own lives. They didn't care about me or Angela, though you'd never get that part.

So when D-day came, two months later, the taxi came to take me away to a group home apartment building. I knew there would be rules, and I wouldn't, couldn't, really be free. I knew I would have to get a job and pay rent, and the group home would provide a babysitter at a very low cost so that I could go to school and work, but what did that matter? I was still on my own, and life wasn't getting any better.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 07:35:28 pm »

Awww! Great update....that's really sad, though.. but it makes a great story! Smiley

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 01:05:14 am »

Eh...my computer's been screwin me over. Something's conflicting in my game and I have to add my downloads a little at a time to figure out what the little devil is. So I think this will have to be put on hold for the weekend. Oh..and I got seasons and it ROCKS!!!! So I might be distracted. But thanks to all 5 of you  who read this!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 11:20:35 am »

Awww... well, good luck!! And Seasons definitely rocks!! No more "year round" sunshine!! Anyways, love the story!!!! Cheesy

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 03:19:25 pm »

Yes, I know! It's been quite a while, but I'm back (finally) with another update. It's short, though because this is as far as I got. After this, things may look a little different because I have seasons, so there WILL be seasons!!! YAY!! I digress. Updates may be slow because I'll have to work around not having the insiminator.
---------------------

I'm ashamed of the things I had to do to make ends meet. If anyone at the group home found out, i'd be kicked out and forced to live on the street. But when the bills piled up, I had to do something. Some vile things crossed my mind and I felt like I couldn't get any lower in life.

When I finally went into labor, the only person who was there was a representative from the group home. Laying there in that hospital bed, I contemplated leaving. It would all be so easy to just run away and start all over again. I could go to a place where no one knew me, where I could get a fresh start away from all this that seemed to define me and make me another statistic.

But I don't know what made me stay the night. I guess I still wanted to punish myself for being a complete idiot and ruining my life. But I stayed and now I was a sing 17 year old mother with two kids. Who would ever take me seriously now?

Little by little, I felt myself turning into my parents. It's a vicious cycle. They neglected me, now I'm neglecting my own children, but I have no choice. Addy always likes to play, but I work, then I have school and when I get home at night, I'm just too tired to do anything. I can't be bothered...
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 03:35:35 pm »

Yay!! That was great!!! Baby is SO CUTE!!! Smiley

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 08:59:14 pm »

Ok. This is starting to piss me off because I can't summon people to the lot, and it's awful hard to get them to come over when you invite them. But whatever. Another mini-update... Oh. And please excuse the changing of ages for Lilith. Had to go and work some things out because stuff just wasn't adding up right. So, for your reference, Lilith is 19, Addison is 5, and Bailey (the baby) is 2.
-----------------------------
But I try really hard, and I know Addy really does appreciate the moments we spend together.

And she always holds me when I cry, which seems to be happeneing a lot lately. She know's I'm in pain and she feels my pain, too. How could I have ever hated her for anything? What had she done wrong? Be born? I knew I had to make it up to her somehow.

So, for her fifth birthday, I threw her a big party. Just us girls: me, Addison, and Bailey, my youngest. She adored it more than anything. Next week, she'd be going to kindergarten and she was really excited. I'd saved up forever to get her good school supplies, and she knew it. She knew I'd probably have to go without lunch for a couple days, but at least she had something.

"Momma, we can't--"
"It's ok, baby. Go ahead. Today is your day. We can worry about tomorrow...tomorrow."

She was so excited. We may be in debt, but I promised myself that my girls deserved the world. They deserved everything I didn't have. They deserved more than I ever would have, more that I was worth. I went so far as to get Addy into a school with uniforms so she wouldn't be teased about cheap clothes. And I lied on all the forms so that the teachers and students (because some teachers can't keep their mouths closed) wouldn't know that her mother was only 19.

In the end, I think I was more nervous than she was. When the bus came, she hugged me.
"Momma, everything's going to turn out fine."
I could only hope that she was right because the rent was due that day, we had no food, and we had no money at all.

When she came home that day, Addy was glowing.
"I had a wonderful time! Everyone was so nice! We played and we danced and we sang, and we learned to count!"
I tried to hold back the tears, but I couldn't. I spent the better part of the day wondering if I shouldn't put the girls up for adoption. I'd even contacted an adoption agency.

Now, listening to Addison, I couldn't believe I'd ever considered such a thing. So much emotion poured out of me. Addison and Bailey didn't know what was going on. They couldn't understand the pain I was feeling. I realized then what true love was: a mother loving her children so much that she'd give them away if it meant they'd have a chance at a better life. It didn't take long for all of us to be crying. Had i ruined their lives too?

"Don't cry, momma. Bailey and I love you."

"Love, love!"
Bailey's first words: Love. Love summed up so much of my life. What I'd felt for Dirk, what I thought he felt for me, what I wanted from my family, what I now know I felt for my daughters, the only thing I had left to give them, the only thing I had left in the world.
"All I have to give you is love." I said to them.
"That's all we need, Momma. All we need is you and love."
"Our stomachs will be empty."
"But we'll have each other."
"We will be cold."
"We will be dirty."
"We're alone."
"No we're not. We have each other."

I've never felt anything so strong in my life, not even the pain of child birt. I promised myself that I'd try. For my baby girls, I'd try to be everything they need, no matter how hard it got.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 12:12:55 am »

Awwwwwwwwwww *tears up* so cute!!!! GREAT UPDATE, you're so wonderful at telling stories!! Smiley

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 11:38:11 am »

Aw, thank you! If even one person enjoys this, then it's worth it. Actually, this is good practice for me because I'm a writer, though I usually do horror/thriller and without the pics. Pics limit my storytelling abilities, lol!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 12:03:08 pm »

Oh wow, you're a writer!! THAT'S SO UNBELIEVEBLY AWESOME!!!!! Sorry for all caps but, that's amazing. You have SO MUCH talent. And I bet more than one person enjoys this, they're just so in awe of your INCREDIBLE writing skills, they don't know what to say!! Cheesy:D:D :wav:

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2007, 05:38:00 am »

Lol! Thanks! I almost spit out my coffee because that made me smile. Sometime I feel like writing is such an underappreciated profession (lol! I know my mother doesn't care!)
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2007, 08:19:31 am »

Well, I'm glad that made you smile Cheesy and I bet It's a underapperciated profession... that's horrible. Writers write treasures...like this story!! =D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: