Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 10:45:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 83735 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2007, 04:26:44 pm »

awww. that was so sweet and sad, i teared up a bit. please keep going!

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 05:48:41 am »

Aw, thank you! You all make me feel so nice! *LOVE* your avi by the way!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 07:08:26 pm »

thanks! i absolutly love invader zim...its just so funny in a weird and stupid kinda way. always makes me smile though.

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2007, 03:15:50 pm »

Ok, a fairly large update. A lot of pics because..oh, that would spoil it. But this is my favorite part here. Enjoy!
-------------------
I haven't been with a man since Dirk left me. Being a single mother with two kids doesn't exactly leave me with much time for dating.

Besides, I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to get to the point where he wants to take the relationship to the next level. I'm not ready for that. What if I get pregnant again? I can't afford another child. I can't afford to loose this apartment.

I'm only 19 now, and things are going to get worse. I only have three years left bfore I'm forced to leave. There's this rule that I have to get myself together by my 22nd birthday. I'm really nervous about living on my own because...well, what if I don't have the money? I'll have to hire and pay for a babysitter, there's rent, the utilities, all sorts of new costs.

There's this guy at my jon, Don Lothario, he says he can help me find a nice condo to live in. It's in the same complex as his, and there are a couple vacancies. He says they're nice houses with enough room for me and my girls. He's a nice guy, though I can't help but wonder why he's paying so much attention to me. I mean, there are so many other women in our office, so many women olderthan me, so many without my baggage.

He tells me I'm beautiful, that my eyes are alluring. I don't think it's proper for him to be paying all this attention to me. He's so mcuh older than me. Many of the other women assure me that he's ok. They even say he's never been nervous around any woman...except me. They say he has a small side job as an ameture photographer. He asked me to model for him. I said yes. I'm not stupid, but I am desperate, and he offers good money. I wasn't going to go it alone, though.

"Seraphim, I'm thinking about taking Don up on his offer. Would you mind going with me? Just so I feel safe?"
"Of course, Lilith! But you don't have anything to worry about, and you'll be surprised at how good the photos look. Don is a genius. Not only will he pay you, but when he sells your pictures, he'll give you a cut of the money. I only wish he'd pay half as much attention to me as he does to you. I've been trying to bag that man for years."

So it was settled. Don was ecstatic that I'd be modeling for him. He didn't even mind that Seraphim was coming along. Of course, I didn't tell him why I was asking her to go.

We decided to meet that weekend to do some test shots. I was surprised at how professional Don was through the enire thing. He let me choose the outfits I wanted to wear and Seraphim insisted on doing my hair and makeup (for that "edgy fashion look" she said). He encouraged me to open up, to let loose, to be carefree.

It was a feeling that I'd never felt before. It felt so good to be there in front of the camera, so good to hear someone telling me "beautiful smile, Lilith!" or "that's it! You're flawless!" No one had ever told me this before. No one had ever said such things to me, and the pictures! Oh, they were absolutely beautiful!

Seraphim even took a couple pictures.

I couldn't believe that I was looking at myself. I thanked Don and he told me that my check would be in the mail. He discussed with me all the terms of my payment, and then we were done.

"You were wonderful, Lilith. Just wonderful."
Such simple words. He hugged me as I was about to leave, and my heart fluttered. I didn't think anything of it, then. I was still feeling euphoric. Nothing had ever felt that good.

So started my "modeling carrer." Every weekedn, I'd go to Don's house, take my pictures, and get at least $1000. The girls and I were able to catch up on debt, and we could make more money if the three of us posed together.

We did a couple ads for clothing stores, some promotion ads for a part, that sort of thing. I got the added benefit of being more confident in myself. I felt reassured that I was important. Everone noticed the change in me, maybe Don most of all. By the time my 21st birthday came around, I was able to afford one of the condos in Don's complex. He was such a good friend, and I think I began to feel something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

"You're glowing, Lilith."
"What's that, Sera?"
"Women glow when they're in love."
"You're point?"
"I think I know what it's like to have feelings for a boy."
I smiled. Perhaps I was glowing. Perhaps, for the first time in six years, I was really happy. Bailey smiled at me and Addy just giggled.
"You are happy momma."
I covered my face like a school girl. I felt so young, so adored and loved. Yet I hadn't forgotten what happened the last time I felt that way. I hadn't forgotten where love leads.

I had made plans to have dinner at Don's house that night. Addison assured me that she and Bailey would be alright for a couple hours, so I went ahead and hired a babysitter. When I got to Don's place, I felt a little underdressed. He was in this really nice suit, and I had just gotten off from work.

"Please, Lilith, make yourself at home."
His place was so mcuh nicer than mine. How I began to think of all our differences. He was older than me (he was 32 and me 21), and he made more money than I did. He didn't have kids, I did. My palms began to sweat, and I couldn't help jumping when he put his hand on the small of my back.

I tried to tell him I was really nervous, but he led me to the table where he had a candelight dinner set up. I was flattered that he would go through so much trouble for me.

"Lilith, there's something I have to tell you. I've watched you grow and come into your own. You are such a beautiful woman. So caring, so affectionate. I tried my hardest to suppress these feelings but...I can't. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special."
How could I reject him now that he'd spilled his heart to me? I looked up from my plate to notice that Don was shaking, too.

As we sat on the couch a little later, he smiled at me.

"I've never felt this strong about any woman before. Heh. You're the first woman to make me shake like this."
I felt electricity go through my veins. He put his arm around me as we sat watching a movie. H ewas so warm. I had gotten so used to sleeping by myself or with one of the girls that I had forgotten, if I ever knew, what it felt like to be held by a man. It felt so good, and I lost myself in the moment. The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, and we were kissing.

I felt his hands grabbing me, felt my heart beat fast, felt his breathing get heavy. I could feel the air on my stomach and I panicked. No matter how much my heart wanted this, my brain panicked.
"No, Don, stop. Stop!"
He was hovering over me, his breathing still heavy. He got off.

"Jesus H. Christ, Lilith! I pour my heart out to you, practically tell you I'm in LOVE with you...You get me all worked up...You're nothing but a tease!"
"Don, no! Please, that's not it, it's me. I'm just...just..."
"Just what, Lilith? How do you feel about me?"
"Don, you know."
"No, I DON'T know, Lilith." You're sending me mixed signals. One day we're more than friends, the next you're telling me to back off. Do you even know what the hell you want?"
"I want what's best for my girls--"
"What about you?"
I wanted to hug him, to take back the pain I had caused, but he moved away from me.

"Maybe it's best you go home, Lilith."
The walk back to my condo was the longest walk I had ever taken. What had become of me? How far had I let myself slip? I just proved that I couldn't give myself up to Don. Could I ever give myself to anyone?
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2007, 04:29:12 pm »

Awwwww.....great update!!!! Now you better UPDATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let Don forgive her.....please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 05:41:47 am »

Lol! I had a BLAST doing this part. Then halfway through, I forgot Don was engaged to Cassandra (darn maxis families), so I had to make him un-engaged. Lilith and Cassandra ended up getting into a fight and Lilith won!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 05:39:07 pm »

Haha!!!! :laugh: That is too funny!!!!!!!!!

"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 06:31:47 pm »

AWESOME update Cheesy i hope that Lilith can get over her aversion to intamacy, Don seems good for her.
thats hilarious about Lilith kicking Cassandras butt.

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2007, 06:48:54 am »

Ok, lovelies, here's the deal. I'm on spring break, so I hope to finish the story this week. On the down side, my computer tends to be running kinda hot, so I make no promises. I'm going to try a couple things and see if that doesn't help a bit. Hopefully, I can get an update in today before it 'splodes.

EDIT: My computer is working much better, so expect an update tomorrow. An update for Kokoro and Kimora is in the works. Kimora just had her second child, a girl named Vara, and she's adorable! Pics to come of Lucien, who grew up, and Dionus, when he becomes a teen!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 10:25:20 pm by babyblue1387 » Logged
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2007, 08:43:33 pm »

One tiny little update to be posted tomorrow, and that will be the end of this episode. Thanks to all who tuned in. I've really fallen in love with Lilith and Don (after swearing I'd never play maxis sims). Would have finished today, except I've had the sims running all day, and my poor computer needed a break.
------------------------------------------

I spent the next few weeks thinking about everything Don had said to me. I tried not to let my depression effect my girls, but I know it still did. They were wonderful though. They knew I needed time to think and allowed me that time. They didn't even complain when I nearly burned dinner.

After about a month, I was satisfied that I'd answered all of Don's questions. When I saw him in the hallway, I asked if we could meet a little later after work. He agreed to meet me at a small cafe, but only reluctantly.

That night at the cafe, I told Don about my relationship with my parents, with Angela, with Dirk, how Addison was born, how my parents were disgusted with me, how I got pregnant again, how Angela lied to Dirk, how I was kicked out of the house, how I came to live at the group home... By the time I was done, I was near tears. I realized then that I had never told anyone about my life. I'd thought about it and cried for my daughters and my love for them, I've though and cried about being poor. I was shaking so bad that I didn't realize that Don was holding me.

He took me back to his apartment and held me as I cried. He kissed my forehead and held me until I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was in Don's bed. My heart beat quickly for a moment, wondering if I had done anything, if he had done anything to me. I took a deep breath and remembered that Don wasn't like that. I had hurt him, but I knew in my heart of hearts he would never hurt me intentionally. I went downstairs to find him. He was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"My girls--"
"Don't worry, they're fine. I called the babysitter."
"I can't afford--"
"I'll pay for it. I want you to stay for a little longer. I wanted to apologize. I didn't think... I just blew up. You made me feel things I thought didn't exist. I thought you were rejecting me. I mean you were, but not...really?"
We talked for hours. He told me about his past lovers, we talked about our future, about our dreams...

By the time I went home, I had the euphoric feeling back. It was almost like walking on air. My girls knew instantly that I had settled the things that were bothering me.
"You're happy, mommy."
I only smiled. Everything seemed to be going well. From that moment on, Don and I became closer.

I was finally able to give myself to Don and learned two very important things: 1)I won't get pregnant every time. Until then, I'd gotten pregnant both times I'd been with Dirk. 2)WOW:wink:! Love is DEFINATELY a powerful emotion. I felt like I was on fire. Had this been what I was missing my entire life? What I'd felt, or thought I felt, toward Dirk was NOTHING like this feeling!

Don and I were thoroughly in love, and celebrating our third anniversary when our relationship got a little complicated. I wasn't feeling too well, but I chalked that up to the champaign and being with Don. My stomach always felt funny when I was around him.

A week later I was still feeling funny. Then I found out the news: I was pregnant. I hadn't felt funny with my first two pregnancies. Other than the drama caused by my family, they were smooth and uneventful. Now, panick filled my mind. Would Don leave me? I couldn't stop thinking about our age difference. He was 35 and I was 24. 11 years can be a long time. ADDISON was almost 11 years old. Why the heck would Don stay with me?

It took my daughters, now 10 and 6, to calm me down before I even considered talking to Don. They didn't know why I was crying, but they were there for me all the same.

"Don, there's something I really need to talk to you about."
"What's the matter? Is everything ok?"
"Don...Don I'm..."
I touched my belly, overwhelmed. Tears welled in my eyes.
"Lilith..."
He stared at me, and in my mind, I knew he'd leave. I knew my illusion of happiness was over. But then he did something that surprised me. Still somewhat surprises me to this day, when I think about it. He smiled.

"Lilith...a baby, OUR baby! Oh no, please don't cry! It's wonderful!"
I couldn't believe my ears. The relief was enormous.

Thanks to Don, the next 9 months went smoothly. It was my first happy pregnancy. Don was even talking about buying a bigger house since he was no longer a bachelor. I felt that I truly belonged. I was almost ready to track down my family and shove my happy life in their faces. Don even told me to quit my job because I needed the time to take care of myself and OUR baby. Not my baby, but OUR baby. I happlily left my job and realized how much I really missed spending time with my girls. For once, I was proud to look at my pregnant belly in the mirror. I AM beautiful.

To celebrate, Don wanted to do some special photos to document this wonderful time in our lives: pregnancy photos! An expecting mother's magazine even picked up the photos to use on the front page! I should have known something else was up when Addy and Bailey couldn't stop giggling. After a group photo, Don surprised me, I mean REALLY surprised me...

BY PROPOSING!!!! I think I nearly fainted. The girls squealed with delight. They just loved Don so much. And of course I accepted. How could I not? At 24, my life was finally shaping up in my favor.
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 09:20:13 am »

YAY!!! i absolutly love it! it made me feel all tingly and bubbly inside ^.^

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 10:12:29 pm »

Aww! I'm glad it made you feel good. But I lie. No update today. Update tomorrow because I had to rearrange some of the story at the end.
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 10:41:50 pm »

YAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Great update, loved it!!! Cheesy

babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2007, 09:06:57 pm »

Here's the last part, as promised.
----------------------
I finally got my chance for revenge. Don and I had decided on a longer engagement so that we could save up for an extravagant wedding. I wanted to get married on the spot, but Don told me that I was a queen and needed to be treated accordingly. Besides, we wanted to wait until our baby girl was born. Imagine that! Three girls!

I was out with Don, celebrating the upcoming birth of our first child together when I saw none other than Angela. There was a man with her, and I guessed him to be her husband. I knew it wasn't in Angela's nature to pass up the chance to torment me. She promptly came over, but her husband spoke first.

"Hey, you're Lilith! There's no mistaking the family resemblance. Oh, and I love your pictures. You have a stunning face!"
I could see Angela getting angry, but her husband didn't seem to care.
"I'm Barret McCarthy, Angela's husband. You must be Don Lothario. I'm a big fan of your photography. Let me tell you, I've been in the industry a long time and it's wonderful to see a fresh take on things--"
"SHUT UP!"

"I see you're still popping out babies, Lilith. Is it possible for you to keep your legs closed? Heh. You must be sleeping with this guy for him to take your pictures."
The people around brgan to look very uncomfortable. I was completely embarassed, and Don was about to say something. I beat him to it. For once, I actually stood up to Angela.

"Actually, my dearest sister, Don and I are getting married. As you can plainly tell, we are happily expecting our first child. I kind of expected you to marry Dirk, but I guess there is a brain somewhere in your body. If you'll exvuse us, we'd like to get back to dinner now."
Sort of a crappy comeback, I know, but it still felt good. Her husband came back to apologize.

"Ever since she found out she couldn't have any more children, she's been like this. Having our son Sait was hard. And Lux, our baby girl, was a micavle. She didn't become the actress she wanted to be. But Lux is nearly 12 now. In short, she's really jealous of you."
I never thought I'd live to see the day where Angela was jealous of me. But here it was. Don simply squeezed my hand.

Our engagement lasted two years. Our daughter, Kenedie was born, and we were a really happy family. We enjoyed something like a little fame. Don was doing well as a fashion photographer (he always did have an eye for beauty!), but his style hadn't really caught on yet. We did, however, save up enough money to have that fairy tale wedding. It was absolutely perfect! I still can't believe it, looking back on those pictures. I mean, Don had genuine Japanese sakura trees brought in! And my girls! Addison looked so grown. She was 13 then, Bailey 9, and Kenedie was 2. That was what I'd always wanted. I hadn't seen my parents, and still haven't to this day. I'm ok with that. I have my family. I have people who actually love and care for me. I'm happy.

Oh, here are the pictures from our wedding day. I thought you'd like to see them.

From right to left: Me, Don, Addison, Bailey, Kenedie
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2007, 08:03:33 am »

awww the last picture is so adorable! and surprisingly, i kinda feel bad for Angela...but hey it looks like karma got back at her Cheesy!!

please say theres going to be an episode 4!!! *puppy dog eyes*

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: