Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 02:32:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with a program  (Read 1397 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
puptmstr2000

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:25:06 am »

i wasnt sure where to post this but i desperatly need some help. i found a program at a site,"Paladin's Palace" that i need info on. i couldnt find a link to the creator of the program so i thought i would see if anybody out there has used it before. the program is a custom content organizer. i installed it but i am having difficulty figuring out how to use it. i have over a thousand custom content files and only a few dozen show up in the program. i deleted one of the files( a downloaded chair) and the program looked for any recolors of it which i thought was amazing and then deleted it for me. it worked very fast and it seems to be a great program if i can get it to work properly. but where are the rest of the custom stuff?? please help.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 01:04:23 am »

I think you have to go into the in-game catalog and click on all the custom stuff in order to get the stuff to show up in the custom content organizer. did you read the read me?

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
collector9

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 10:00:30 am »

I d/l this as well some days ago and tried it ...

it crashed for me when I tried to edit some custom objects descriptions ...

and half my stuff don´t show up either. just empty blinking squares.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: