Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 12:56:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims driving invisible cars  (Read 1494 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cwurts00

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2007, 03:02:23 pm »

Hi, I have a problem.

The sims on all my lots who are supposed to be at work suddenly showed up in front of their houses, apparently driving an invisible car.  These are all sims who drove their car to work, and now they don't have a car anymore.

I am not sure whether it is a bug caused by my first sim coming home from university, or a new career mod that I added.  I have been careful to add the career mods one at a time, to make sure none of them caused problems, but I added the baker career and the firefighter career so far, and the problem didn't show up immediately after I added the career, but it did show up immediately after I added my newly graduated sim back to her old house.

Does anybody know what's going on?
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 03:08:34 pm »

All I can say for sure is a graduated sim should not have any thing to do with this and custom careers are EVIL. They are not worth the problems they cause. My opinion of course.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 04:25:32 pm »

Custom careers, just as some mods and the patches, can reset all the actions the neighborhood.  Sims sleeping in the middle of the night are standing next to the bed full of energy.  Sims that are suppose to be at work or school are home or arrive home without the car.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: