Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:55:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims can't marry  (Read 1263 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mariez1

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2007, 09:26:04 pm »

Running Pets, took out all my cheats including add in wedding arches.  There are at least 6 couples I cant marry, no matter what I try.  They are showing married in there Icons the bands are there. I also have like 10 married to each other in the memories.  Is there a way I can delete the memory.  I also cant seem to get PE to work anymore either, it just doesnt bring up the sims I have.  They are all listed as unknown sim Sad  I am almost think I need to save my files and reload everything?  I dread this give me some ideas please.  The sims jump apart from each other right when they should be putting there rings on each other.  

Thanks
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 03:04:35 am »

Are you sure you removed all mods/hacks? Sometimes when you download a house, you pick some hacks with it. I suggest scanning you Downloads folder with Clean Installer. Items highlighted in red are what you`re looking for.

I would reinstall all games too, I know it`s a pain, but it helps in my case Smiley

Fingers crossed for you

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 06:47:42 am »

Did you install the Netframe 2.0? SimPe does not work any longer without this 2.0 version.
When you take your downloads out, make sure to turn off the computer before launching TS2 again. A lot of stuff remains in the memory of the computer and only cleans up after shut down (not hot reboot).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: