Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 06:49:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resolved: CAN'T CURE PLANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2191 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sims2lovr

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2007, 04:52:45 am »

Hey,
I'm really distraught because my sims keep on using pestisides and turning in to plant people. I know that you just get the cure from a gypsy and garden club member which is what I have done and the cures have gone straight into my sim's inventory. However i can't cure my sims with it!! I have clicked on my sim and the option doesn't come up and I have taken it out of the inventory and clicked on it but that doesn't work either!!!!! I'm really upset and it's probably something really easy that i don't know about.lol I hve never been a fan of having my sims as vampires, werewolves, plant people etc. and so i have never really had to get a cure. and also i know using boolProp cheat you can do a shift click on sim and cure vampirism that way but it wont work for plant sims! I have taken all my hacks out of my download folder and that fixed afew problems but not the curing plant people problem!!!! AHH!!!!!
I have spent hours trying to figure it out!
Can someone PLEASE help me!
THANKYOU! Smiley

HEY
I'm not sure if this is a duplicate because i looked up my thread and couldn't find it! :smt120
But im really upset because my plant people can't be cured!
i have got the cure in my sims inventory and tried clicking on my sim and getting it out of the inventory and clicking it. neither work. I have taken all hacks out of the game and still doesn't work!
No idea what to do!
PLEAZ HELP ME!!
THANKS
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:06:10 am by ~Ali~ » Logged
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 07:06:53 am »

OK, I have not played the plant people yet but I did read that a well sim should buy the potion and have the plant person drink it. Does that mean ask them?, tell them? Influence them? I really do not know because I have been working on other aspects of the game. But I did read that! So have a sim that is not infected buy it, and try to see if you can get the unifected sim to get the plant sim to drink it. Sorry I have no better information yet.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 10:34:11 am »

a plant person needs to call the gardening club and order the cure over the phone, a small time later the lady from the gardening club will arrive and deliver the cure.  The item may then appear in the sim's inventory or be used at once by placing the object on any surface, then have the afflicted sim take the cure.  There have been reports of problems with Sim's inventories not working.  This may be a bug or a conflict with a hack/mod, career, univeristy major, or custom food item.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 10:36:19 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Sims2lovr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 03:48:39 pm »

Thanks but i have got the cure and have tried putting it on a surface and clicking on it but no options come up. I have also tried clicking on my sim itself but that has no options either! I am having no trouble whatsoever with my inventories with anything else so far. My crops go in, furniture goes in etc.
How do you usually drink the cures with things like vampirism anyway? It should be the same right? :smt120
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 07:02:52 pm »

you are certain you don't have any custom foods, hacks, etc? one of these may be interfering with the action.

Try having a plant person "cure" the other one

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Sims2lovr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 02:42:43 am »

Thanks
I'm ok now!
Something went wrong when she first became a plant sim. She had the normal wants instead of sunlight, water and love. The game was obviously confused. I downloaded the plant sim bottle that would appear in the buy mode catalogue and that changed her from a plant sim with normal sim wants  to a plant sim with plant wants. Hope that makes sense?!? Smiley
I then clicked on the sim herself and she had the option to cure her.
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: