Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 02:39:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clueless Blonde needs help!  (Read 1447 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
evelyncarty
« on: March 05, 2007, 06:17:25 pm »

:help: Hello everyone!

I'm so embarrased to ask this but this is my first computer and I only know how to turn it on & off!  how the heck do you download sims from this site?  I am desparate to download some fit guys!
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 06:55:38 pm »

Hi, this is what I did, I made a downloads folder in "My Document" folder, called it Insim, and what I download from this site I put in that folder. You will need winzip, and rar programs to unzip the files, that you extract into your downloads folder located in your documents, EA Games, the Sims,....if there is no downloads folder, then just make one.
If  you go download crazy like I did, then it might help to search the posts for info on how to organize your downloads folder. And you will want to register at MTS2, and get the lated CEP, from there. (color enabler package)
ModTheSims2.com
I'm sorry but I'm a clueless middle-aged lady, and I don't know how to get the site addresses so you can click on them to go there.
This could very well be the case of the blind leading the blind.

Oh btw, could you please add the expansion packs you have, it will help anyone else who reads your post.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 12:40:25 pm »

I suggest you take a look at this post:  Dr. Know-It-All's Diatribe No.2. - Installing Downloads.
and this post:  Dr. Know-It-All's Diatribe No.1. - The Downloads Folder.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 02:58:48 pm »

Evelyn, it is a bit daunting to be faced with many new things at one time.  I understand you feel lost and confised, it is normal and will pass with time.

Installing custom things in the game is made complicated by the fact there are so many voices with different opinions and ideas about what is best and easiest.

If the tutorials (diatribes) don't make it clear for you PM me directly - you can do this my clicking on my name in above the picture at the left.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: