Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 11:35:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Insimenator is erasing my game data; is there a way to fix this?  (Read 1353 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kanakittenheart
« on: March 25, 2007, 04:57:17 am »

I downloaded the Insimenator a few weeks ago, unfortunately it caused my game to "set back" is the best way to describe it. Much of my information made before installing the Insimenator was erased. This distressed me so I erased the content and downloaded the Inteenmenator; I am not satisfied with this content either due to the fact that my pregnant teens lack bellies. I have attempted to download teen maternity clothing but it seems to have become "lost" in my game.

Can anyone please give me some advice on how to fix either the Insimenator or the Inteenmenator so that these two problems do no occur? Or at least point me in the direction of proper help?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 05:22:16 am by kanakittenheart » Logged
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:03:06 am »

Well, the only thing I can suggest is doublechecking if you have the correct version.
Other than that, I can't help you, since I'm no expert on this.

(I would suggest moving this to the General Sims 2 Help forum)

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: