Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 03:02:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to turn adults sims back to teen using boolprop?  (Read 1617 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ash577

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:57 pm »

what do i have to do to turn adults sims back to teen using boolprop testingcheatsenabled true? :h3lp:
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 03:56:21 pm »

After you've turned the testing cheats on, shift-click on the active sim and there's an object under the 'Spawn' menu call the Sim Modder. Among other things, you can change the age of your Sim with that.

...it was added in an expansion pack, I believe, but I don't remember which one.

Also, if you have NL, OFB, Pets, or Seasons, you can just simply use the cheat 'agesimscheat on/off'. After it's entered, clicking on a Sim will give you an new menu option to select their age.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 05:22:47 pm »

finally someone answered:worship: thanks it worked!!!:wave:
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 06:05:03 pm »

Comic, if you unage an elder, does it put them back to their normal job or do they have to seek work again?  I am dying to use this because I want to do some stuff with the Goth family, who by the way are living right next to the new Roth family, Morty, Stella, Sandra and Xander, I smell trouble brewing.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: