Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 08:43:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Event Camera  (Read 2033 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wioneo

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2007, 09:15:13 pm »

I saw a few topics about the special event camera that shows first woohoo's, birth's, etc., but they were all closed and nobody had posted a solution. I was just wondering if there was a hack or something to go around EA/Maxis limiting certain cards like the maximum number of visitors cheat. I am sure that I'll end up disabling the cinematics eventually, but seeing as how I can't see them, I want to! at least for now...

This is my first post so,  hi everyone. I'm going to go make my signature...

No pictures eh? Real men have pics in their signatures.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 12:48:17 pm »

Once you are in game, click on Options (F5), then chose Camera.  There's an option there to enable or disable the Special Events.  If it's already enabled and you can't see them, then the video card is limiting it.
wioneo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 02:19:24 pm »

I suppose that I never really asked my question... Is there a hack to go around the option to enable the special event camera being...greyed out? unselectable? something like that...

No pictures eh? Real men have pics in their signatures.
Envy_

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 05:21:40 pm »

I want to know this too!
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:00:00 pm »

If it is greyed out it means your graphics card will not suppot it. Trying to bypass this safe guard could cause further problems.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 01:53:14 pm »

Quote from: billyd1000;639862
If it is greyed out it means your graphics card will not suppot it. Trying to bypass this safe guard could cause further problems.

Billy is correct, if this option is greyed out for a reason because your current video cant support it. Trying bypass it could  evolve into more problems than you would want.The only option would be to just update your video card.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: