Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 03:48:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Times 2?  (Read 1738 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2007, 12:40:07 pm »

I'm not sure if this is even a problem or I'm being overly cautious. I was working with the program files to create my startup cheats (working!Yay!) and I wa surprised to see Pets in there TWICE. I don't know how long its been like that or if I should be worried. I use the icon to load the game so haven't even looked at the programs in the start menu in forever.

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a problem? Will it affect my Seasons in any way? Am I freaking out over absolutely nothing?
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:45:02 pm »

Is it just in the start menu twice or are there two Pets folders in your Program Files/EA Games folder?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:12:42 pm »

There are two under Programs and EA, one says 'Pets' and the other 'Pets2'
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 01:30:58 pm »

Seems you have it installed twice or perhaps one is a failed uninstall. If everything is working and space isn't a problem it may be best to leave it alone. If at some point you need to uninstall Pets you should remember to delete both folders at that time.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:35:17 pm »

Whew! It's working, I mean, I didn't even know it was there until I started looking for the globalstartup in Seasons and passed right by both Pets. Freaked me out a bit.
~dizi

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: