Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 02:03:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 1560 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2007, 07:11:39 pm »

My sims has been acting a little weird for a few months and I can't figure out what's up. Sometimes when I try and save the game it does this weird thing and the screen becomes blue but I still have the option to minimize the game. Then after a little while the screen becomes a lighter blue and I can't do anything so I have to restart the computer. This has nothing to do with my downloads folder but I have 4.45 GB worth of dowloads in it. I've tried taking it out and I still had the same problem... does anyone have any clue what's going on?!?!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 08:22:47 pm »

This is probably a graphics issue.

There are a number of steps you can take to make things easier on your graphics card, and many of those steps have been explained very clearly HERE

Also, you may want to look at how many trees and mirrors you have on your lots, as these are both known to require a lot of graphics commitment.

Your best bet is likely to be upgrading your graphics card. Depending on your system and resources, I would recommend anything in the ATI Radeon 9 Series, and preferably with at least 128MB onboard, though 256MB is preferential.

If you have any questions about what I've suggested, feel free to send me a private message.

Good luck.

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 02:14:53 pm »

Thanks for the help... I'll check it out.

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: