Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 01:22:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Audio in game  (Read 2516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nyxx

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2007, 06:47:24 pm »

Installed Seasons, ran it about 1o times, then it started crashing, wouldn't even run at all...well the first splash screen showed up, then it would crash, fixed that, now it runs but there is no Audio at all.  The icon in game isn't even enabled.  All the other ones work, graphics and game help all work, not the audio.  It is really weird playing with a silent sim.  No matter what lot I play...dead silent.  

My audio is working, just not in game.

My hubby says to install seasons again without uninstalling first, in the hopes that something will get overwritten the right way....

Just thought I'd ask here first.  Is this a wise idea?
JustMilly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 07:50:57 pm »

omg! am having the same problem but just today... ive had seasons since beginnig of march and just today iam having the audio problem...

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/62865
I dont fail i succeed in finding what am not good at :happy8:
Wont you help stop the inhumane slaughter of dolphins in japan?:sad1:  if so--> http://visnar.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!9CA9BA80D0AB3CE6!2478.entry
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 08:48:47 pm »

Is the sound working in other programs?
nyxx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 10:43:32 pm »

Yes, Frogman, the sound is working everywhere else.  It is weeeeeird.

JustMilly, I got Seasons on the 10th of March, (birthday prezzie to myself :smile: :smile: ) it is interesting that we are experiencing the same thing.
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 10:45:40 pm »

Maybe the sounds are muted. (go to the game options, click the sound one, and see if they are not muted)

I really don't know what else to do.
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 10:51:46 pm »

did the sound get stuck when it crashed like a record skipping?  mine did that cus of a virus.  i ran a scan on my computer and i have had no problems with sound at all.  thats my best guess...
nyxx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 02:06:13 pm »

I rebooted the comp and now everything works....:smt120
This has been the weirdest EP....I love it, but all sorts of weird things have been happening like the crashing and the no audio and then it seems to fix itself....
I wish the crying babies would get patched.  I just had my first set of twins.....ARGH.....they would wake each other up....and one changed into a toddler a whole day before the other....O_o  I have no idea if that is normal.  No-one is having any fun.... They are all shouting at me.  I turned off free will and they still won't do what I want them to do, there is trash everywhere..mostly bottles.  I'm afraid to go into that lot again...lol

Anyway, ramble off.

Reboot the computer = fixed the no audio problem.
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 02:38:37 pm »

My computer rebooted by itself, or my friends did it as a prank. AGAIN

Man, after crying for like 2 hours, I have to redownload my things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: