Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 03:33:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: stay the night?  (Read 2330 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ash577

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2007, 12:15:38 am »

how do you make your sims ask for another sim to stay the night?
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 12:49:07 am »

They must have a good relationship score with whom ever the sim is asking. This applies to sims in relationships. For children and teens to sleep over each others houses, try asking early in the afternoon before the time the must go home. The option will be under, "More > Sleep Over".

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 12:53:15 am »

I can't say for children, but for adults (YA, A, E) it would be under propose.  If you wait too long the option won't be there, I think around 11pm it goes away.
ash577

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 04:33:46 pm »

will the option come up if one of the sims are pregnant and married but the baby isn't their spouses it's the other sim who i want to ask the pregnant sim to stay the night
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:14 pm »

Regaurdless of the paternity or condition of the sim, they must have a good score relationship with that sim to accept a sleepover. Although, I am unsure if pregnant sims can stay over.

ash577

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 04:57:18 pm »

oh cause i used the insimenator and made them fall in love with each other i just want her to have the baby at his house so he could have custody i don't know if i can do this can i
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 05:05:56 pm »

Sims who do not belong to that household will not give labor there, only at there own residents. However, if you want them to live together with the child, use the insimator and spawn the "family tree". When the pregnant sim is at the other house of the father or mother, select "add sim (or whoever may be on the lot), to household". Sometimes, transfering pregnant sims does not always work, in example, the game may terminate the pregnancy or suspend. Hope this helps Smiley
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 06:23:43 pm by DecoraChroi » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: