Insimenator.org
May 20, 2024, 07:53:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peculiar Problem: Immaculate Conceptions  (Read 2009 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2007, 08:45:49 pm »

This one has me scratching my head; my female sims are becoming pregnant without woohooing, whether it be normal in-game methods, or through the use of custom objects. They're just getting pregnant by themselves at random times. Furthermore, the "father" of the baby is listed as the mother herself. My Sims are impregnating themselves! :lol:

Example: earlier today, I had one Sim preparing dinner. Suddenly, I hear the lullaby tune. I wait a few game hours, check on her status via InSim, and find she's pregnant. I then jumped to another household. This time, it was a female sim sitting on the couch studying Mechanics. Again, I hear the lullaby tune. Sure enough, she's pregnant again. This happened twice more with other households.

(Note: I carried the pregnancies to term, and as I expected, the babies were exact clones of their mother, albeit male)

I jumped out of game, ran the HCDU, and it turned up nothing. Weeded through my various hacks, ripped them out, jumped back in game, and am still experiencing the same problem. Now, I can "abort" the pregnancies with the InSim, but this is just damned weird. Didn't start happening until today. Any thoughts on the matter?

I have all of the expansion packs, and the Holiday Pack (original 2005 release) and Glamour Life Stuff packs.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 08:52:57 pm »

Maybe Squinge got tired of you picking on him and gave you your own very special mod.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 09:25:37 pm »

Good point. Maybe I'll start picking on you instead. Tongue

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 10:55:39 pm »

My advice: stay away from turkey basters.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
h20polo80

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 11:14:16 pm »

maybe god got confused. you said it was a boy, you should have named it jesus. maybe somethingis conflicting with insim. stupid way to put it. but ive had similar problems, my pregnant women cant shower take a bath or sleep in bed. it could be something soooo simple. thats when its the hardest to figure out.

dont drink and park...accidents cause people
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 02:25:56 am »

Hah, h20; that's the thing of it: it's happening with or without hacks in my game. I may as well go ahead and rename my neighborhood to Bethlehem and start fleecing the tourists. Hah!

...although I've confiscated all turkey basters just to be on the safe side.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: