Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 05:40:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sway above head jewelries  (Read 1801 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:08:48 pm »

I have downloadet lots of jewelries included meshes but most of them shows up in game. Not only around my simmers necks or on ears but the jewelry turns blue and sway above their heads. Why???

kinneer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 05:14:20 pm »

This has been noted before and I believe there was a sticky note in the forum about it, or maybe it was mentioned at MTS2.

If memory serves, no one knows exactly what is causing it and why. It just started to happen. For me it happened after Pets was installed so it may have been something to do with that expansion pack.

One advice is to use the mirror to change appearance. This may fix it although I do not know if it is a permanented fix. I have seen it in my game and so far, no solutions that I have come across.
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 05:20:50 pm »

Someone suggested that a 'fix' was to remove all accessories, save and exit the lot, and then replace the accessories once back in. Didn't work for me.  I've just gotten to the point where I use the 'change appearance' option each time I play a lot. Just check OK when the options finally appear, and the flashing blue stops for that particular session. Tedious, but I couldn't play with no accessories, and I like my pets.

veash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 05:56:11 pm »

Here's the link Kinneer was referring to:
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=202569
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 05:58:19 pm by veash » Logged
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 01:28:32 am »

Thank you all. I`ll go and read that link. When I have removed the jewelry in mirror my sims turns transparent. They become little dots and then I have to start up my game again to have them normal. Only the sims get affected that way not the houses and furniture, and it takes a looong time to restart the game because I have so much stuff in it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: