Insimenator.org
May 08, 2024, 02:22:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lack of energy  (Read 1367 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2007, 03:53:03 am »

When my sims are downtown the most fun starts when their energy becomes low and they need to go home. It`s annoying that everytime all the fun starts I must send them home.:cry:
Is there a way they can keep their energylevel high so they can stay out all night or day??
Before they leave their house I make sure that they have full energy.

Looking forward to your answers.

Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 12:35:13 pm »

One of the easiest ways to do this is to install an Expresso Bar/or machine on the lot you plan to visit.  When the energy starts getting down low, just have them drink some expresso and it will raise their energy slightly.  The more you drink the more they will gain.  Be warned tho that it does affect their bladder need almost in the exact opposite of the energy level boost.  

There are also several different mods available for keeping their needs fully maxed.  I'm sure you'll get a couple of links to those.  Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 02:35:10 pm »

Thank you Auronette. I will try to do that. I have seen many kind of cheats but no cheat so their energy stays on highest level.:love5:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:53:12 pm »

Hm...I don't know of a cheat that will keep just the energy level maxed, but typing maxmotives in the cheat window will max the motives of all sims on the lot. Typing motivedecay on/off turns the motive decay on and off.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: