Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 05:42:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Door Help  (Read 1727 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jeff1981

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2007, 08:34:30 am »

hey i have a small problem with my sims 2 game the game works just fine
but when i try to make a House and i try to put the doors onto the house The Doors wont go on at all.
i tryed removing the games and reinstalling them the First time andthe doors worked just fine but now they don't work agian has anyone ever hd this problem before? also if someone has had this problem before let me know what to do
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 12:30:32 pm »

I have a lot of difficulty installing doors when I use the "moveObjectsOn" cheats.  Could this be the problem?  Are you able to stack things on top of each other that you normally wouldn't be able to?  Like putting two tables/chairs on the same grid space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 12:32:35 pm »

If for some reason the snapobjectstogrid cheat is set to false, you won't be able to place windows or doors. Perhaps you have something in your start up that is enabling this cheat automatically?

You can try opening the cheats window and typing boolProp SnapObjectsToGrid true and see if it fixes the problem.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 01:32:11 pm »

Also, having an outdated version of the "See Them" with the grid option turned on will prevent you from placing windows and doors.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Jeff1981

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 02:27:59 pm »

ok thank you it was The See Me Program i turned off all codes and doors to work now thanks for all the help now i wont have to kill my sims 2 game =D :beer:
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 02:36:49 pm »

Your welcome.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: