Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 08:51:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Light Blue Screen  (Read 1028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Everlast2
« on: May 27, 2007, 02:48:44 pm »

I just recently installed The Sims 2, and all of it's expansion packs (including the little add-ons.) So, after a while waiting for it to load, I make a family, get into a house, so on and so forth. Eventually I decide to try out the new business system. So, I end up buying The Corner Shop, or whatever it is, in the default district. I go there, and the whole screen is a light blue, save the Sim Bars, etc., and a few pixels around the light blue screen. I move around, and in some spots I can actually see, but once I move the camera a little everything gets messed up, again.

The only thing I can think of is when I first get everything I also put in a camera mod (Link), but I forgot to make a backup. I'm not sure if that would cause this though. Actually, I pretty much doubt it. Though there was something else that messed with the lighting, but I don't think that would matter, either.

Any help, at all?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 02:54:59 pm »

Hm...I know Gunmod provides a backup of the regular camera settings if you need to restore for whatever reason. You could give that a try. It could be you have something (or some things) in your custom content folder that does't have the proper mesh, or, you could just need to update your video drivers. Those are all the things I can think of off the top of my head.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: