Insimenator.org
May 20, 2024, 07:39:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the files for the sim models in CAS and Sims2 body shop?  (Read 1173 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RitaGirl

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2007, 12:57:06 am »

Hi
First of all i don't know where to post this question so sorry if it is in the wrong place.

Where are the files for the sim models in CAS and Sims2 body shop?
One of the sims i have downloaded keeps crashing my game. I dried to delete it in the body shop but everytime i even click on it, sims2 body shop crashes. In CAS it crashes before that 'page' of sims (which the problem one is on) have even loaded. This means i can't get to the sims after the it.

I was hoping i could just delete the sims's package but i don't know where they are kept in the files. It isn't in the saved sims or the download folder.

Please help if you can.
Thanx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:46:14 am »

If you still have the sims2pack file, you could install it into a different folder using browse.  Then go to that folder and see what the file name is and search for it in your Downloads and SavedSims folders
RitaGirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 04:31:10 pm »

I'll try that  thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: