Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 10:47:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How?+ Pics for upload??  (Read 1840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« on: May 01, 2007, 11:53:44 am »

How can I make good pics for upload at theese pages?? Untill now I have used a snapshop-program but I don´t think the pics are big enough and neither sharp. Can you help me??..please

KCeeV291

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 03:14:29 pm »

I was going to ask this same question. I've been messing around with the graphics in-game, but I still can't get the pictures clear. Can someone please help us out?

[1ST] World's Hottest GLBT Couple- Sheppard & Elijah | [7TH] MANHUNT - William Otto

>>in my own Sims World
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 09:43:14 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=19580  :angel:  (If you're into the contest style, there's plenty more tips further along in the thread.)

You can also either attach the images by "Going Advanced" and managing your attachments, or you can use a photo hosting site like ImageShack, Photobucket, or TinyPic.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 09:47:08 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 01:11:58 pm »

Quote from: TenshiiAkari12;709741
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=19580  :angel:  (If you're into the contest style, there's plenty more tips further along in the thread.)

You can also either attach the images by "Going Advanced" and managing your attachments, or you can use a photo hosting site like ImageShack, Photobucket, or TinyPic.

Thanks. I have downloadet FRAPS and the pics are better and sharp but still, is there a way to adjust them so they fit in on theese pages? When I searched for imagehack.com I only got a list from different sites. I am not english so maybe I do not express myself clearly. I still need help..please

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 01:44:04 pm »

I hear that GIMP is a free and decent program for editing pictures.  I've never used it myself, but if you check out the beginner tutorials there, I guarantee that they'll show you how to resize the images.  :angel:

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 06:16:42 pm »

If all you want to do is resize and crop pictures, Paint that comes with Windows should do just fine for you.  The moment you decide you want to take some creative liberties with your pictures, GIMP is a great free way to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: