Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 10:59:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snow not showing up properly  (Read 1465 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
erzar

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2007, 01:00:17 pm »

Whenever it snows in my game, the ground is flashing blue. I've uninstalled/reinstalled at least three times, but it hasn't changed. The only solution I've found is to select the graphics option of not having the snow appear on the ground. But that takes all the fun out of it. Does anyone know what might be the cause or some possible solutions? I appreciate it!
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 12:22:42 pm »

Sounds like you have a mesh missing that you need. Check what you have downloaded recently and go back and double check you have the meshes. You can get Delphy's download organiser from http://www.modthesims2.com which should tell you when you put the packages into your download folder

Char
xxx

erzar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 08:23:40 am »

Thanks Smiley I think I might be missing the texture of the snow somehow, but I will try that out!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 10:25:41 pm »

Nope, you aren't missing a thing.  Do you happen to have Targa's Pond Water Mod in your game?  (The one that changes the pond's color)  That would happen to be the biggest issue to cause that problem.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: