Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 09:07:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: getting rid of downloads  (Read 1181 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
puptmstr2000

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:53:11 am »

i want to get rid of my downloads to start fresh. is ther a way i can save a few select sims? they have custom content so i was worried they would be gone. if they have a custom skin will they still have it after the downloads folder is empty?
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 11:31:28 am »

No they wont have the coutoms content but i think they revert to maixs defaults I how ever am not sure about the skin >,>

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 07:32:26 pm »

If you want to keep the CC used for those sims, you could package the sims be first exporting them using SimPE, go into Bodyshop and create the package.  CC used on that sim will be packaged with the sim.  Any lots with CC that you want to keep could be packaged in game.  Then after you remove the CC for your fresh start, reinstalling the sims and lots will reinstall that CC used in them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: