Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 07:05:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I use defalut replacements  (Read 1547 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:50 am »

I'm not to sure how to use default replacements for sims such at the polination tech I have one but im not sure where to put it any hewlp would be nice. also can anyone tell me where I can find better townies XD

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 02:37:30 pm »

The default replacements just go into the Downloads folder. I have them all in a subfolder for easy finding if I need to remove them (in case I find another default replacement I like better).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 03:20:15 pm »

Ok thanx that what i thought but i wanted to make sure becuse im tired of ugly alien born sims XD

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 03:23:59 pm »

I can't say I blame you there. I got tire of that too, along with ugly maxis skin, ugly maxis eyes...

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 05:08:53 pm »

Heh I dont mind the eyes and skin becuse i usaly ignore them though wish i had something to make townies less ugly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: