Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 01:40:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloths Shopping  (Read 1408 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dregpirate

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:52:13 pm »

HELP- I cannot select plan outfit in the house.. I cannot select buy, try on, or browse in my stores.... seems after installing Seasons but I am not sure. ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS?!?!

I cannot find any such reference in Patches or anywhere else.

Anyone???:chainsaw:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:02:34 pm by dregpirate » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:01:48 pm »

Seasons introduced Outerwear to the clothing mix.  Naturally all of the EA dresses and clothing racks were updated for this.  Custom content that overrides the global dressing or clothing rack behaviors won't work properly.  Those that use the global behaviors should work just fine.

If you are using custom dressers you may be having this problem.  Try it with the objects that came with the game.
dregpirate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 01:09:09 pm »

PART TWO: Realized I do not see any of my neighborhood in the game anymore either- can't see the neighbor's houses....
dregpirate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 01:15:17 pm »

Hpoefully someone will make a tweak for the clothing issue, lot's of custom content. Although I am using the standard offering cloths rack and dressers.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 09:27:34 pm »

Quote from: dregpirate;748857
PART TWO: Realized I do not see any of my neighborhood in the game anymore either- can't see the neighbor's houses....

Check your game settings. After installing Seasons the game may have decided to reset everything to what it feels to be "optimal" for game performance.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: