Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 09:46:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Question About Neighborhoods?  (Read 1373 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Kairin

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 07:28:18 pm »

I probably missed the answer somewhere on the site, but I cannot figure out how to make downloaded neighborhoods show up in the game. I placed the file in both the neighborhood sim file and my downloaded file and it's not working for me but it works for everyone else... it seems. Am I doing something wrong, is there a method you must go through to make a single neighborhood show up, or do downloaded neighborhoods just don't show up on a Macintosh? Just need to know what to do. Thanks for your time and thanks in advance. :smile:
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 07:46:18 pm »

From my experience you have to put downloaded neighbourhoods directly in SC4Terrains folder (no subfolders), did it also come with additonal images?

Kairin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 07:48:33 pm »

The neighborhood file? Yes. It came with an image of the neighborhood I downloaded as well as two other files.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 08:17:48 pm »

put both sc4 and png files in the SC4Terrains folder

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Kairin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 08:20:31 pm »

Okay they worked kind of. There's no image for the neighborhood but it showed up. Thanks y'all. :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: