Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 07:14:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Interaction Hacks?  (Read 1414 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JavaSiva
« on: July 19, 2007, 10:59:11 am »

Hi, I'm new here so I hope this question of mine is in the right section. The thing is, I'm in the middle of making my Sims2 TVseries and I was wondering if anyone knew some hacks that would be helpful for filming? I know and use 'Paul's reaction tester' already just to FYI you Smiley

In some other TVseries vids I've seen on YouTube, there have been some actions such as people sitting crossed legged on the floor crying? - I know that is similiar to the one on the University Pack which is the interaction called 'HangOut' however this only seems to work for teenagers in University but not adults.

I would really appriciate any help?

Thanks x
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 11:03:11 am »

search around this site to get sims to cry whle sitting cross legged and stuff - http://www.jd-movies.com/

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 12:22:35 pm »

there's a ton of stuff at the wiki
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_List:Hacks_and_Hacked_Objects/Pictures%2C_Movies%2C_Stories%2C_and_Poses

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
maycasa
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 04:07:32 pm »

were can I find the old version of pauls reaction tester?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: