Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 06:44:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions!  (Read 1429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Draculusa

View Profile WWW
« on: March 13, 2007, 12:42:27 pm »

Hi everyone! I have some questions about stuff that has been bothering me lately.

- no matter how high the daily and long term relationship values are between sims and their pets, they never get to be friends; i know they were before so this may be Seasons related. Has anyone else experienced this and if it's cc related, how can I fix it?

- takes sims a long time before they can make a friend; it's rare that they get friends when they hit 50 now. I even have sims with daily relationships of 80+ that are not friends. It also seems that they stop being friends at random times now. I know, I should check the other side of the relationship to see how high the friendship is towards my sim. But jic this is a known issue, is there a fix?

- is there a way to get rid of the clothes in your sim's wardrobe? After a few generations, it can get pretty crowded Sad

Hope I can get some help, I've been annoyed with all this lol
If not, thanks for reading, anyway Smiley
Draculusa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 04:12:54 pm »

Everything else is fixed, but I can't seem to find a way to do this... Clue anyone?

Quote from: Draculusa;625854
- is there a way to get rid of the clothes in your sim's wardrobe? After a few generations, it can get pretty crowded Sad
Draculusa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 12:05:33 pm »

Quote from: Draculusa;700539
Everything else is fixed, but I can't seem to find a way to do this... Clue anyone?

Anyone? I'm about to start a new family, this would come in real handy...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: