Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 08:14:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Insimenator Questions and One OFB Question  (Read 2382 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:11:55 pm »

First Question- in the wardrobe adjustor that came with insimenator there is a maternity option.  How do I use that??  I downloaded the hack at modthesims which allows pregnant women to where everyday clothes but I don't think it worked because I have Seasons and Inteen.  So do I have any other options??

Second Question- in the temporal adjustor, there are two age catagories, teen prodigy and independant teen, what does that mean??

Third question- When I am running a business with OFB everytime I try hiring a sim face to face by just clicking on them, they decline the job offer.  So I end up having to hire the stupid sims that the game comes up with when you go to a phone or computer.  Is there a hack so I won't be refused when I make a job offer?

Thanks All!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 08:28:53 pm »

For your first question:

I have inteen and preg wear all hack. They work together, but there may be some conflict and your game may crash. Mine's been crashing randomly and the hack conflictor lists these as a possibly conflict. I've been too lazy to take it out and see if this is the reason the game is crashing. You could always get it, test it out, and delete it or keep it depending on if you have problems. Many of the adult female clothes come with a preg morph so that when they are pregnant, the bump shows. When you spawn the wardrobe adjustor, you just buy the clothes as normal. It's usually hit or miss if it'll show the bump since many creators don't specify on the page.

Hope this (made sense and) helped! Sorry I couldn't answer the other questions. I'm not sure about the answer to number 2 myself. For number 3, the only thing I could think of is that your relationship score isn't high enough (both long and short term). I've never actually tried to hire a sim face to face, so I wouldn't know.
Ellen Prochaska

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 03:51:34 pm »

So I should be able to change a pregnant sims clothes to everyday using insimenator?? Did I get that right, I don't need another hack for that?  I have tried the hack from MTS2 that allows pregnant sims to wear everyday clothes but it doesn't work in my game.  Or I should say I am not sure how it is suppose to work.
sakuramoonce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 08:36:42 am »

Not sure about inteen but the hack does work for seasons. and i've noticed that in mine the maternity option doesn't have anything in it. But you do need the hack from MTS2 to make everyday and the others work. What I do is buy the outfits and when I get them I use the wordrobe adjustor, plan outfit option to see which outfits work.
sakuramoonce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 08:38:51 am »

OPPS! forgot to say make sure the sims pregnant at the time you do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: