Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 11:25:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: University Lot Won't Load  (Read 1525 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mooch

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 10:51:12 am »

I am having a problem with my game.
My custom town (that I always play in) loads fine, and I don't appear to have any problems with any of my lots or Sims on it.

However, when I try to load my university lot, it almost loads (starts playing ambient university noises) but the screen turns purple and occasionally flashes blue. I have also trying loading the game with no cutom content or mods but it does the same thing.
I started a new university lot in the same neighbourhood, and it did the same thing. So I am now thinking it's not a problem with my lot but with my Univeristy install...

I uninstalled and reinstalled University only, didn't help at all.

As of right now I seem to have completely lost the ability to play University, and I have no idea why!

I don't really care about the lot but I would at least like to retreive my sims off it somehow.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 03:13:37 pm by Mooch » Logged
Mooch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 11:42:27 am »

I am able to summon my "at uni" sims into town using the InSim Summoner but they disappear again when I close the lot. I need a way to get them back to the Sim bin. Anyone know how to do this?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 03:13:00 pm by Mooch » Logged
Mooch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:17:51 pm »

*bumps hopefully*
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 01:25:03 am »

Try updating your graphics card drivers.

As for your summoned sims: I have never done this so I am not sure if this will work but once you summon them try using the insiminator to add them to the family or make them selective and have them move out of the university into the neighborhood.  Again, I have no idea if this would work. Good luck!

Mooch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 04:10:30 pm »

Quote from: trl;808872
Try updating your graphics card drivers.

Unfortunately they are up to date.
Quote from: trl;808872
As for your summoned sims: I have never done this so I am not sure if this will work but once you summon them try using the insiminator to add them to the family or make them selective and have them move out of the university into the neighborhood.  Again, I have no idea if this would work. Good luck!

I did make them selective and have them "find own place" but it didn't work because they didn't live there.

I will give adding them to the family a try, if I can figure out how!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: