Converting Bodyshapes Using Meshtool and Poser Magnets

<< < (2/7) > >>

Alasdair:
This looks very easy to follow and I would really like to try my hand at it. I was just wondering if you could suggest a good tutorial for using meshtool? I've used Poser for several years, I need to update it but I was reluctant to do that since I wasn't using it any longer, but then I started seeing references to modifying the meshes for Sims2 with Poser and suddenly I was dusting it off. to see what was up.

I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of a good Tutorial for meshtool, the ones I have seen deal more with objects.

Thanks in advance,

Alasdair

themysticalone:
This is the tutorial I used.  I compress a few of the steps now that I've gotten used to it and do things in a slightly different order because it's more convenient for me, but that's a matter of personal preference.  If you follow that tute you should be fine.

Alasdair:
Thank you so much. Now I'll have to finish getting everything set up and read it , and then give it a try.

Thanks again,

Alasdair

Bakajin:
Well, I gave this a shot. I tried modifying a skin to fit the RIO mesh and most of the window with the model in it went black! As I started deleting magnets per the tutorial, the black parts started to disappear. I spawned a morph that was "clean" however after importing it into bodyshape the mesh was lying on the ground . . . I probably skipped a step, so that's my bad. However, I'm curious about the area around all the magnets turning black. Has anyone ever seen this?

themysticalone:
I've seen things like that in various programs that have just turned out to be a rendering/video card issue with the specific program I was working on.

Sounds like you forgot to rotate the model so that it was lying on its back in poser before you exported it and ran it through meshtool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page