Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 09:07:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: House boat  (Read 2750 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Funcie85

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2007, 10:38:11 pm »

this is my first try with this, so first i will just see if i can get the file to show up here. then I'll add the details.

oh my goodness, i feel like a smart simmer now.  i think it loaded right.

Okay, what i wanted to do was build a house boat that looked fairly decent.  After awhile and some brilliant ideas, i realized some of my brilliant ideas were not that great for a residential lot.  i didn't know i couldn't have my own restaurant at home.  i tried to do it as best as i can.  i had my Sim make several single plates.  Bill, the Sim, has all his skills and badges thanks to the fine folks here.  he should also have $9,999,998.  i think i did okay on it.  i made sure there are flowers out front for purchase so if a male Sim forgets to buy flowers for his date, well there some are.  guy Sims can hang out, out front while getting hair cuts or women can get hair styles.  Sims can buy pre-made food and dine on-spot or buy fish.  people can lounge or play a relaxing game of chess on the star-board.  Sims can paint at the front of the boat on deck or roast marshmallows in back. i don't know what else to say about it as far as that goes.

Capt's chair

i tried really hard not to use custom content but apparently i did anyway.  i didn't want to disable custom content while i was building because i wanted to use the InSimenator while getting things established.  i took a picture of what the Sims2 website said was custom content.  thing is, looking at the list, i still can't tell what i used that was wrong/custom content.

* G'man's Yaht Club (House boat).Sims2Pack (6493.66 KB - downloaded 176 times.)

* snapshot_538d8b08_738f1525.jpg (62.39 KB, 600x450 - viewed 265 times.)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:01:42 pm by kim » Logged
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 01:01:59 pm »

Nice Job

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 04:29:48 pm »

Looks great, thank you for sharing Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 04:57:47 am »

Great job! :icon_smi:
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 02:56:16 pm »

I love this! You just gave me an idea:idea1:

verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 02:16:09 pm »

That´s so cute! What a marvellous first upload! Congratulations and thank you! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: