Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 02:43:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes blurry sims.  (Read 1740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BOO!

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:35 pm »

I have this weird problem where my sims are sometimes blurry. Everything around them is clear, even other sims are clear, but they are just not! There is at least one blurry sim on each lot at a time. I've tried changing my settings, but they are as high as they can go, but I still have this problem.

Is there anyway for me to fix this or am I going to have to deal?

::smilieiforgetwhi:: boo's sims! ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Phigment2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 09:15:40 pm »

I have the same problem.  It's usually from the neck down. At first I thought it was my downloads, then my computer, and... same thing, where, it's not all the Sims.  Whats going on with that?
BOO!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 09:20:57 pm »

Most of the time for me it's the face, clothes, and *sometimes* the hair.
It's really weird. :x

::smilieiforgetwhi:: boo's sims! ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Phigment2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:42:51 pm »

I did notice if I turned off "reflections" it happens less but I was hoping someone had a better answer.  It's probably just time to upgrade my computer.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 06:01:56 am »

I think the game drops some of its quality automatically when theres too much info to process.  Thats when the clothes and hair usually start getting hazy.  Even if you set your quality settings to the highest it happens.  

By turning reflexions and shadows etc down, or even making the lot view distance smaller, turning neighbors off, and no overusing curtains and reflective floors you might be better off, since there'd be less strain on your game.

Thats what helps me anyway.
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 09:07:38 am »

OoOo, I never had this problem but I should keep it in mind, I like my games fast so I'll take this advice ;3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: