Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 04:03:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Family Bin Sims?  (Read 1271 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anillee

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2007, 07:12:16 pm »

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've searched this site, MATY, MTS2 and even did a Google search to find out if there is a way you can call Sims in the family bin.  My deal is I have more than a few Sims that I don't want to play at the moment, but I don't want to have the Sims I am playing not be able to call them (the infamous "so-and-so doesn't own a phone).  I have been buying cheap houses for these sims and sticking a phone in there so I can contact them but now my neighborhoods are getting cluttered.  Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks Smiley
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 07:18:52 pm »

I would say set the ones you dont want to use as townies then you could call them and if you ever wanted to play them you could get them back.

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
anillee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:02:40 pm »

Thanks Smiley  I didn't know you could do that.  Just did a search and found out how to do it.  Thank you again Smiley
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:29:51 pm by anillee » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: