Promotion related problems causing serious difficulties with LTW

<< < (5/5)

killertomatoes:
Well, I just wanna say that FFS Debugger worked like a charm for the promotion related problems.

Before starting fresh I wanted to try my favorite skin colors and skin shapes in the game to see which one I would use for the new neighborhood. I figured since I will be going through the uninstall/reinstall process I should download all those files that I wanted but hesitated before to see how they work in the game. And in the meantime I decided to give it a shot to ffs debugger and it worked YAY!! Thank you MissDoh once again and again and again. (PS. I sorted all duplicate character and lot files in the DL folder and got rid of them Finally)

MissDoh:
I am happy all is working fine now and from what I understand you did not need to reinstall after all.

FFS debugger is my best friend along with the Insimenator in my game.  Playing without them is not the same.

killertomatoes:
Yeah I didn't reinstall just yet but I will. Well cos atm I have work piled up and can not spare much time for something of such grandiose scale. As soon as I have time I'll be on it, you'll be the first to know for I will certainly have more dreary questions lined up for you. If nothing then I will most assuredly update you cos you've gone out of your way to help me and it is much appreciated.

XXXXX  :smile::smile::smile:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page