Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:42:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game play issues  (Read 1212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 08:36:05 am »

OK clearly I need to take more time to figure out all the options.  Using insim I deleted the run here option for one of my Sims. How do I get that back?  Also I made my Sims have Twins.  If I delete the Twins will that affect my game in a bad way?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 08:43:03 am »

Take the time to read the documentation for the InSIMenator, and any other mods you may have installed.  Then take the time to try out these features.  After you think you have an understanding of them.  Try playing a little bit.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 08:48:49 am »

I don't use InSim, so I can't help you there...

On the twins, depends on how you're going to do it.

If you mean, move_objects on and delete them... well, they'll be back by the mailbox next time you play that lot.

If you mean, find their User_(somenumber).package file and delete that... well, just resist the impulse.  You'll foobar your game.  The same goes for most methods of removing Sims from your 'hood.

If you must get rid of the results of your own irresponsibility, lock them in a room and don't let the parents take care of them.  The social worker will be by to take them off your hands soon.  Just remember, the parents will never be allowed to adopt kids, and the next family that adopts kids will get your twins.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: