Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 10:57:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 147705 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2007, 02:10:08 pm »

Ancient, I still applaud your efforts. I will search for that mod of Pescado's and put a link (or mention) in the main post.

EDIT: OMG! How in the world do you use this wonder?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:28:20 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 08:31:57 pm »

While updates to the Inteenimater are still a ways off, Jase has been busy with posting a WoohooTeens for BV, along with No Fall Out of Hammocks and No Shoo Sauna Walls.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2007, 02:17:02 pm »

TA for the heads up Jedi Master Ancient! I updated the first thread.

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2007, 08:57:17 pm »

Would you believe the first BV patch is already here? Cheesy Credit to Sleepycat for the heads-up, here's the link: http://thesims2.ea.com/update/getpatch.php?appVersion=1.10&languageCode=

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2007, 12:35:52 pm »

Sadie, I used the link to update the first post and found only this: "There are no updates available for The Sims 2 at this time." Of course, it was in umpteen languages. Something tells me that the Patch needs a patch!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Sicko Maxis! I clicked again and the patch showed! Mind games!!!!!!!

RE-EDIT: I just read the changes and frankly I don't like the sound of it. As per Maxis: "Note: Not all fixes will take effect on existing The Sims 2 Bon Voyage saved games. If you have an existing lot, Sim, object or neighborhood that does not seem to be improved by this patch, we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood, depending on what is affected by the bug."

"...we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood..." How kind and thoughtful! We now have a patch that can completely snafu our neighborhoods and I thought that was the job of each new properly untested EP! Silly me!

"Autonomous water-balloon and snowball fights have been tuned so the interaction will occur less frequently." Gee, what about the obsessive sandcastle building, Tai Chi and beach digging? These are far more annoying than water balloon and snow ball fights.

For once, I am not adding a link to an EP patch. When they improve on their faux pas I will then link. Poohbah!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:47:40 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2007, 12:53:08 pm »

Fair enough. Serves me right for not reading it properly :-/ Typically I went and installed it too, no problems as of yet *touches wood*

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2007, 01:25:48 pm »

I was just over at N99 and reading about the patch and Secur-Rom. It scares me senseless!

Joey the Whinernator

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2007, 03:04:17 pm »

"Note: Not all fixes will take effect on existing The Sims 2 Bon Voyage saved games. If you have an existing lot, Sim, object or neighborhood that does not seem to be improved by this patch, we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood, depending on what is affected by the bug."

Not the first time they say this when they release a patch, that same note was use at least for Seasons patch.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 03:56:27 pm »

Thanks, Miss Doh! That makes me feel better as I do have the SEASONS patch. Have you added the BV patch yet?

EDIT: Bit the bullet and installed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE-EDIT: I played and I had no obsessive behavior. Phew! I checked my Characters folder and I have one additonal character. That's a bit worrisome as I have no new Simmies in my game. Ever since adding Pescado's Anti-Redundancy cure (which I removed prior to patching) I ran continuously with 732 Sims. Now suddenly I have 733. HMMMM!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:35:57 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2007, 08:23:19 am »

By the looks of the thread on the Inteen forum, that mod's come out of beta Smiley

No requests please
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2007, 01:31:23 pm »

jinyc a huge thanks for this post. Its a game help bookmark on my computer. A great page to start looking for info about the game.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2007, 03:42:08 pm »

Thanks for the kind words! It's so hard trying to keep up with any new improvement or information. Happily, Mark, Sadie, Ancienthighway and so many others help enormously!

Joey the Whinernator

dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2007, 04:19:13 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;658211
Or if you like Veronaville that much, rather than play it again you could re-create it with un-corrupted sims? Wink Damn, what is it with Maxis supplied neighbourhoods/characters and being buggy? This is why I don't play them ¬_¬

You're welcome anyway - good luck with your game Smiley

Whoah.. Maxis crap is buggy? I'm glad that I pretty much started out with new neighborhoods rather than getting used to the families in those neighborhoods.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2007, 04:38:08 pm »

I'd rather my own anyway. It's more fun when you're playing your own stories, at least I think so Wink

You're very welcome Joey Cheesy

No requests please
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2008, 09:17:20 am »

Depends... by "all", what exactly do you mean?  :scratch:

If it has anything to do with links to Squinge's mods, there's a whole big announcement at the top of the forum you might want to check out.  It has your answer to why you keep seeing those messages.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: